John (beespecial)
Plenum

Most Custom
-Overall Custom Design-

Justin (HBK73)

Indy Meet Favorite
-Most Outstanding Ride in Attendance-

Nick (Legenbas)
Nick is also the May 2014 Ride of the Month Winner as a result of winning this award!

Indy Poster Winner

Craig (300maximilien)
 #331930  by FIREM
 May 18th, 2014, 6:58 pm
Congrats to all, Great Job on those rides !!
(will add some images and details soon)
 #331948  by Chrysler1924
 May 18th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Awesome! Great job gents
 #332003  by BigMike60
 May 19th, 2014, 4:05 pm
Just one comment or two. The hotel lobby sign was awarded to a member. All members who attended at one
time or another during the weekend had their names entered into my hat even if they had to leave [like Lou and Rick], and we did a drawing with the last remaining name in the hat winning the lobby sign. Thus everyone there, or having been there, were eliminated one at a time until the last name: Craig was left as the winner. All attendees got a street sign and a Corvette Racing Team poster [if they wanted one], and we had a lot of takers on the posters. John did his usual great job on restaurants, and the hotel was good too, although they missed my wake-up call on Saturday and were saved by my phone as back-up alarm did go off.
 #332004  by BigMike60
 May 19th, 2014, 4:20 pm
I am posting another event that happened to me today. The car was in good condition and looking sharp from the
weekend at Indy. I drove it to Walmart to make a return on earplugs that I failed to notice cost $15 when I bought them. WTH? When I saw that I did not open the package, and left them home to be returned today. Anyway, as I am leaving the Walmart I walk up the hill to my M, which I parked away from the general melee of cars closer in. As I get to the car a woman and her 10 year old boy are walking down the hill toward the store. They are talking, and slowing down as they pass the M, and they pause to look at her. I walk up and say "How do you like her?" The mother turns to me and says: "Do you think it would be alright if I took a picture of my son next to the car with my I-phone?" I said "no problem" and then showed them the Indy Emblem on the hood, so she took another shot with him there. She ended it by saying thanks, and as I smiled and said: "No problem." She said: "You know how boys are." I said: Yeah, I know how little and big boys are." Once again the M is singled out for appreciative comments. This has happened to me a lot of times over the years. Several people have said it is the "best looking car they have ever seen." Not "good looking" but the "best looking" car. A tribute to its design. I had a smile all day. Consider this "Another Winner."
 #332009  by 300maximilien
 May 19th, 2014, 6:32 pm
Well deserved wins from those cars! And owners of course.

John's car is absolutely gorgeous inside and out!

Justin's Stony Special is my dream car. And helping him install the carpet and seats I brought for him was a pleasure!

Nick's car is just plain sexiness. He is a good owner for that special Special!

And I felt like a school girl getting asked to prom winning the poster! I never win anything and will display it proudly!

Thank you John and Mike for organizing a fun filled weekend!
 #332084  by Legenbas
 May 20th, 2014, 1:33 pm
300maximilien wrote:Well deserved wins from those cars! And owners of course.

John's car is absolutely gorgeous inside and out!

Justin's Stony Special is my dream car. And helping him install the carpet and seats I brought for him was a pleasure!

Nick's car is just plain sexiness. He is a good owner for that special Special!

And I felt like a school girl getting asked to prom winning the poster! I never win anything and will display it proudly!

Thank you John and Mike for organizing a fun filled weekend!
HAHA, Thanks Craig!!
 #332234  by grayslater
 May 21st, 2014, 6:39 pm
BigMike60 wrote:I am posting another event that happened to me today. The car was in good condition and looking sharp from the
weekend at Indy. I drove it to Walmart to make a return on earplugs that I failed to notice cost $15 when I bought them. WTH? When I saw that I did not open the package, and left them home to be returned today. Anyway, as I am leaving the Walmart I walk up the hill to my M, which I parked away from the general melee of cars closer in. As I get to the car a woman and her 10 year old boy are walking down the hill toward the store. They are talking, and slowing down as they pass the M, and they pause to look at her. I walk up and say "How do you like her?" The mother turns to me and says: "Do you think it would be alright if I took a picture of my son next to the car with my I-phone?" I said "no problem" and then showed them the Indy Emblem on the hood, so she took another shot with him there. She ended it by saying thanks, and as I smiled and said: "No problem." She said: "You know how boys are." I said: Yeah, I know how little and big boys are." Once again the M is singled out for appreciative comments. This has happened to me a lot of times over the years. Several people have said it is the "best looking car they have ever seen." Not "good looking" but the "best looking" car. A tribute to its design. I had a smile all day. Consider this "Another Winner."
Nice story, Mike. Thanks for sharing.
 #332254  by sparky99
 May 22nd, 2014, 12:16 am
I think that it was nice having several members say it was nice to see another green M. I'm glad I own a "rare" color. anyways it was great to meet several members and was really glad to be a part of the "last meet @ Indy"... we will have to see if we can twist any more arms and see if it is possible for another next year...

There were some very nice cars at the meet, my personal favorite being Justin's Stone white "special". I've had a soft spot for the car ever since I've seen it on the forums... its really turned out well, and the work put in has been top notch.
congrats to all the award winners, all very nice award winning machines!