Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Saturday Night Dinner News

• Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.
Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.

Moderator: Moderators

#379764  by First Lady
 July 11th, 2019, 1:31 pm
dcsally97 wrote: July 10th, 2019, 3:48 pm Do they serve kangaroo or platypus cakes??? Lol
Kangaroo is a little too tough for cakes don’t know about platypus!! :lol:
 #379765  by dcsally97
 July 11th, 2019, 3:31 pm
Whatever cakes, I hope you all have a great time. Everyone drive and arrive safe. To all the first timers, it is a fantastic, feverishly paced weekend. Keith and Lindsay put a lot of effort into this weekend, make sure to thank them and other board members. Also, don't be afraid to talk to anyone, do we know a stranger in this club? The easiest way to make new friends, is having a common interest. Funny how this club works. I can't wait to see the pictures posting. Have a great time!!!
beespecial, StealthM liked this
 #379871  by FIREM
 July 18th, 2019, 7:11 am
Well that was a WIN WIN! New place treated us well, food and service were very good.
Looks like we have a "New Tradition" for our Carlisle Adventure
Sneke_Eyez, beespecial, Sonicrob and 3 others liked this
 #379876  by LUNAT1C
 July 18th, 2019, 9:04 am
Agreed. Their Porterhouse was very good, and the two servers were very attentive for what they were asked to deal with.
 #379878  by Sonicrob
 July 18th, 2019, 9:26 am
Agreed! Chase wasn’t feeling well during the club dinner and the waitress offered to bring a cold cloth to put over the back of his neck. These guys are winners in my book! I legitimately think we came out ahead of this whole Firehouse ordeal.
First Lady, Sneke_Eyez, LUNAT1C and 2 others liked this