Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Official Happenings: Carlisle 2019

• Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.

Moderator: Moderators

#379785  by First Lady
 July 13th, 2019, 6:45 pm
sparky99 wrote:Image

Amazing!!!! It felt this busy too!!!
 #379786  by First Lady
 July 13th, 2019, 6:47 pm
dcsally97 wrote:Is that a snakeskin pattern on your plenum?
Of sorts!! It’s Hydrodip and I’m in love!!!Image
 #379787  by dcsally97
 July 13th, 2019, 7:13 pm
If you guys do it or have it done? Care to give the cost?
 #379793  by First Lady
 July 14th, 2019, 10:41 am
dcsally97 wrote:If you guys do it or have it done? Care to give the cost?
We found a shop to do it and he was amazing! On time (gave him 8 days), sent an picture with it finished without me asking, and think I got a good deal- $250. Can’t wait to go back and get some interior pieces done!!! And ask if I can help it see how it’s done!!

I have the bug!!!
 #379794  by First Lady
 July 14th, 2019, 11:21 am
Lined up for the parade!! Awesome lineup! Image
Sonicrob, M-Pressive liked this
 #379795  by First Lady
 July 14th, 2019, 11:22 am

Congratulations!!!!
 #379797  by 00R/T
 July 14th, 2019, 9:09 pm
EasyRider300M wrote:It's surprising Specials outnumber base Ms seeing many more regular Ms were produced than Specials

For the record, I'd like to see a count of number of each model of LHs that are on the showfield Saturday..Ms, Intrepids, LHSs, and Concords :)
It’s not at all surprising when you consider who actually still cares about these cars and would bring them to a show. The majority of those specials are not the owner’s first LH. As these cars aged and became basically worthless to the general market, many of us enthusiasts scooped them up and naturally went after the highest end ones since there really was no longer a cost penalty for doing so.
 #379806  by FIREM
 July 15th, 2019, 8:20 am
Officially OVER for 19 Great time for all. Many test messages later sounds like everyone traveled safely home.
Congrats to all award winners and I'm sure there will be a recap once everyone settles back in to reality.
Got home to a house as hot as the Showfield. Central A/C crapped out while we were away. A few hours later with a "Pop-Pop Fix" back in action and chillin.
beespecial, KxWarrior liked this
 #379810  by LUNAT1C
 July 15th, 2019, 2:34 pm
Definitely missing the showfield now as I sit at my desk at the office.

I could call out a few primo moments, but "what happens at Carlisle stays at Carlisle!" You'll just have to come next year!

Funny thing about my drive home. I took the Penna Turnpike rather than my typical ride through the mountains up to 80. About 75 miles from Ohio I passed a billboard that was advertising family fun at... OCEAN CITY, MD! Fewer than three months until I get to see my extended fa"M"ily again!
 #379811  by dcsally97
 July 15th, 2019, 2:40 pm
It's a sign....literally. Lol
 #379813  by beespecial
 July 15th, 2019, 3:07 pm
It was yet another great weekend together with my M family. Despite the admonitions from the hotel that we were not to consume our favorite adult recreational beverages in public areas of the hotel (including the parking lot), we dared to carry on with our usual parking lot shenanigans until the wee hours of the morning. There was a dash swap and a headlight swap and god only knows what was fixed on someone's car that I didn't see.

We had wonderful weather during the day, hot but with a decent cooling breeze and tolerable humidity. And I made sure that my tent didn't fly away this year! The trip there for the wife and I was a bit nerve wracking as we drove through torrential rains for approximately 3 hours of the 9 hour drive. I'm still trying to get the finger dents out of my steering wheel! And yet again I wonder why I put so much time into prepping for a show 550 miles away that invariably I will have to drive through rain to get to. :ohwell

The drive home was mostly uneventful and DRY and the A/C worked better going home that going to Carlisle. Putting it in manual mode allowed it to work better. I suspect that the blend door is causing issues. ugh! At least it was cool in the car coming home. When we arrived back in our county, I was reminded that there was some extensive weekend highway construction going on that made me try to choose the lesser of two routes through the construction. I was starting to get concerned as to whether I was going to have enough gas to get home when we had to do the conga line thing and the gas gauge was crowding the red line. We made it home with the EVIC showing 23 miles til empty.

I'll spend this week getting over my post-Carlisle exhaustion hangover but I'll be smiling as I remember being together with my friends again and anticipating the next meet.
Sonicrob, FIREM liked this
 #379817  by Daytrepper
 July 15th, 2019, 8:42 pm
Another great Carlisle!

It was great to see you all again and hang out and see the cars!

Congrats to all the winners!

I was ecstatic to have been able to bring Old Red and get an award, and say that she ran flawlessly for the 837 mile "maiden voyage" round trip, 23 MPG avg, almost as much as the Trep LOL.

I hope to see some of you here in NC for the August LH meet in Raleigh. If not, see you next Carlisle!
KxWarrior, FIREM, LUNAT1C liked this
 #379820  by M-Pressive
 July 16th, 2019, 8:12 am
Daytrepper wrote: July 15th, 2019, 8:42 pm Another great Carlisle!

It was great to see you all again and hang out and see the cars!

Congrats to all the winners!

I was ecstatic to have been able to bring Old Red and get an award, and say that she ran flawlessly for the 837 mile "maiden voyage" round trip, 23 MPG avg, almost as much as the Trep LOL.

I hope to see some of you here in NC for the August LH meet in Raleigh. If not, see you next Carlisle!
Congrats to you as well! The truck looked great and was deserving of the win.
Daytrepper liked this
 #379824  by 00R/T
 July 16th, 2019, 9:04 am
FIREM wrote:Officially OVER for 19 Great time for all. Many test messages later sounds like everyone traveled safely home.
Congrats to all award winners and I'm sure there will be a recap once everyone settles back in to reality.
Got home to a house as hot as the Showfield. Central A/C crapped out while we were away. A few hours later with a "Pop-Pop Fix" back in action and chillin.
Mine went out Friday night. That was the only positive thing about missing the show - at least I didn’t come home ready to unwind from the drive and find a hot house and have to scramble for a fix. If your weather is anything like ours this week, you’re going to need that thing running!
 #379830  by StealthM
 July 16th, 2019, 12:38 pm
Hello everyone.... What a great weekend. It was awesome seeing all of you folks again. This was me and Stephs second trip to Carlisle and it was better then the last. All the hard work that everyone put into their rides was so evident. Everyone deserves a job well done. Keith and Lindsey a huge kudos to you, everything went smoothly. I was blown away by this years parking lot repair shop. Dash swaps and suspension overhauls, who can say there club does that... The fact that so many of you guys jump in to do that is impressive and I commend you all. Me and Steph are proud to be a part of this fantastic family and thank you all for allowing us to be a part of it. Yeah the cars are great but its the people that make it outstanding. Still didn't get my Hellcat ride but theirs always next year...lol I would also like to thank everyone who voted for StealthM what an honor to be chosen by my peers. It means a lot to us considering the level of work that everyone puts into their M's. In my book you are all winners. A special thanks to Mr. Day. Your an inspiration and I am happy to be your car show patawan. Thanks for getting StealthM healthy again after my screw up..... although you did sweat all over my clean engine bay....lol and I will get my torque wrench re calibrated so my wheels won't fall off... SMH. Again thank you everyone for an awesome weekend and we can't wait until next year. Next stop on the M tour, Ocean City. Can't wait.... Ice cream and french fries. For those of you that are thinking about making the trip to OC. Take it from the new guys.. DON'T MISS OUT ON A GREAT TIME..... until then ,everyone stay safe.
FIREM, dcsally97, Sneke_Eyez and 2 others liked this