Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Carlisle 2022 - HOTEL INFORMATION!

• Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2022 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year, we will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Chrysler 300M Special!
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2022 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year, we will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Chrysler 300M Special!

Moderator: Moderators

#391005  by Sneke_Eyez

I have absolutely no idea what my problem was with booking a room, but I finally did a short time ago!
The woman who helped me, Sarah, did not mention that I was the last room, but Ken's post above made me concerned!

1) Jarvis - King Room
2) Taylor Sr.- King Room
3) Taylor Jr.- King Room
4) The Day's- King Room
5) Nick Taylor - Queen Room
6)The Anthony's - King Room
7) Michael Taylor - Queen Room (Still hoping for a King... WOW they filled up fast!)
8 ) Knapp/Armentrout - Queen
9) Daley -Queen Room
10)Potter/Willits - Queen Room
11) Sidney Dugas Jr - Queen Room
12)Robert Waikel _ Queen Room
13) Steve Reindl - Queen
14) Big Mike -- Queen
15) Schmoppes - Queen
16) John Smith / Kyle Eckhart - Queen
17)Bobby Delponte/Suzanne Crispo - King room
18) The Goofys - Queen
19) Ken Eyler / Anne Sokolin - Queen room
20) Ryan Severance/Ashley Barry/Scott Geary - Queen Room
21)
22)
23)
24)
 #391011  by sdugasjr

1) Jarvis - King Room
2) Taylor Sr.- King Room
3) Taylor Jr.- King Room
4) The Day's- King Room
7) Michael Taylor - Queen Room (Still hoping for a King... WOW they filled up fast!)
9) Daley -Queen Room
11)
13) Steve Reindl - Queen
14) Big Mike -- Queen
15) Schmoppes - Queen
18) The Goofys - Queen
21)
22)
23)
24)

Unfortunately, I have to cancel on Carlisle this year, due to a recent financial burden I don't think it's in the funds and the prices of gas right now certainly don't help it. However, I am shooting for next year, I will definitely make it a point to be there. On the brightside, this opens up a spot for somebody else to go that is just as eager as I was.
 #391012  by 2001Intrepid18

sdugasjr wrote: June 6th, 2022, 5:04 pm 1) Jarvis - King Room
2) Taylor Sr.- King Room
3) Taylor Jr.- King Room
4) The Day's- King Room
9) Daley -Queen Room
11)
13) Steve Reindl - Queen
14) Big Mike -- Queen
15) Schmoppes - Queen
18) The Goofys - Queen
21)
22)
23)
24)

Unfortunately, I have to cancel on Carlisle this year, due to a recent financial burden I don't think it's in the funds and the prices of gas right now certainly don't help it. However, I am shooting for next year, I will definitely make it a point to be there. On the brightside, this opens up a spot for somebody else to go that is just as eager as I was.
Nooooo 😭😭 was hoping to get to meet you this year man
 #391013  by sdugasjr

2001Intrepid18 wrote: June 6th, 2022, 6:17 pm
sdugasjr wrote: June 6th, 2022, 5:04 pm 1) Jarvis - King Room
2) Taylor Sr.- King Room
3) Taylor Jr.- King Room
4) The Day's- King Room
9) Daley -Queen Room
11)
13) Steve Reindl - Queen
14) Big Mike -- Queen
15) Schmoppes - Queen
18) The Goofys - Queen
21)
22)
23)
24)

Yeah I was hoping to meet everyone this year and just enjoy the overall experience. But like I said, hopefully next year, this gives me more time to get the car the way I want it as well, planning on getting some rust repaired and some PDR work done before the winter so fingers crossed it works out.
 #391016  by First Lady

sdugasjr wrote: June 6th, 2022, 7:22 pm

[/quote]

Yeah I was hoping to meet everyone this year and just enjoy the overall experience. But like I said, hopefully next year, this gives me more time to get the car the way I want it as well, planning on getting some rust repaired and some PDR work done before the winter so fingers crossed it works out.
[/quote]

Bummer, sorry to hear!! Completely understandable and will look forward to next year!
sdugasjr liked this
 #391030  by BlackR/T

1) Jarvis - King Room
2) Taylor Sr.- King Room
3) Taylor Jr.- King Room
4) The Day's- King Room
9) Daley -Queen Room
11)
13) Steve Reindl - Queen
14) Big Mike -- Queen
15) Schmoppes - Queen
18) The Goofys - Queen
21)Jimmy Walsh/ queen room
22)
23)
24)
 #391283  by Sonicrob

Just tried booking and they quoted me a staggering $400 a night. I’ve asked if they could pull some strings for me to try to get me in at the club discount rate. The attendant informed me that the manager will be in on Monday July 4th and she will let me know if I could perhaps get in at our rate. Chances are probably slim. But if by any chance anybody cancels a reservation, please let me know. Really want to go this year but that price is just way to steep for my wallet.
 #391288  by LUNAT1C

Sonicrob wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 2:42 pm Just tried booking and they quoted me a staggering $400 a night. I’ve asked if they could pull some strings for me to try to get me in at the club discount rate. The attendant informed me that the manager will be in on Monday July 4th and she will let me know if I could perhaps get in at our rate. Chances are probably slim. But if by any chance anybody cancels a reservation, please let me know. Really want to go this year but that price is just way to steep for my wallet.
Don't blame you there, holy cow! For the price of one night you can buy a tent and camp the whole weekend at the fairgrounds! Yikes.
 #391289  by Daytrepper

Sonicrob wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 2:42 pm Just tried booking and they quoted me a staggering $400 a night. I’ve asked if they could pull some strings for me to try to get me in at the club discount rate. The attendant informed me that the manager will be in on Monday July 4th and she will let me know if I could perhaps get in at our rate. Chances are probably slim. But if by any chance anybody cancels a reservation, please let me know. Really want to go this year but that price is just way to steep for my wallet.
I've got room at the house in Dillsburg for one more. Might be couch/floor/air mattress whatever but there is room!

Splitting it with 5 right now, 6th would make it cheaper!
 #391291  by Sonicrob

I’d love to take the offer but I’m going with the girlfriend. Airbnb might be another option for us
 #391294  by Daytrepper

Sonicrob wrote: July 2nd, 2022, 10:10 pm I’d love to take the offer but I’m going with the girlfriend. Airbnb might be another option for us
Definitely worth a try there.

I was able to rent the house for the weekend cheaper than I could get any hotel in the area, that was back in February. Place is booked solid now though.

Last Carlisle I stayed at the Allenberry in Boiling Springs. That is a freaking awesome hotel. Almost paid the extra money vs the house; just to stay there. But the budget is the budget...LOL.
 #391338  by charliebues

I got a room for about $100/night across the interstate at the Magnuson Grand Harrisburg. 3 star hotel, good reviews, and good price for those on a budget. Unfortunately, the Best Western rooms are around $390/night so budget room for moi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.