Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • What is your favorite Carlisle memory?

• Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.
Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of fun at the 2019 Chrysler Nationals. This is our largest meet of the year.

Moderator: Moderators

#286119  by mnitetrain
 July 9th, 2012, 7:10 pm
During a bathroom run after unwinding under the covers and thinking my eyeballs were frosted when I turned the lights on LOL!
 #308165  by M-Pressive
 May 24th, 2013, 10:34 am
I moved this into the 2013 section for Carlisle.

Keep the memories coming! I really hope some new members will make the trip this year, come meet some of your fellow members and hang out for a weekend of fun.

One of my favorite memories from last year is the overwhelming amount of support the club received with the M&M theme. Members purchased their own items to contribute to the club and it was awesome to see the support.

It was also great to see all three clubs hanging out with each other again, this included the Saturday night dinner. Lets make a habit of doing just that in the future.
 #308182  by BigMike60
 May 24th, 2013, 12:37 pm
Marvelling at the mods that Kumar had done to his M. Microwave oven in the back and refrigerator among other things. A true "work of mods." Miss seeing Kumar with the Club.
 #308183  by Shadowvox6
 May 24th, 2013, 12:57 pm
Another fond memory I had (and Bob reminded me of it @ Indy this year) was when myself, Bob, and many others were trying to help Stan figure out what the popping noise was in his front end after replacing the struts. I sawed on Stan's steering wheel for a while, then Bob took over. It was hot and humid that night, then it was mentioned ( I believe by myself) that Bob was indeed "teabagging" Stan's seat. We had mentioned that Bob "teabagged" his seat, and Stan didn't understand what that meant. So, after looking it up....and having a laugh I am sure....there was mysteriously enough a teabag or two placed around Stan's car on the showfield.

Good times....good times.
 #310294  by Bill Putney
 June 14th, 2013, 7:41 pm
I went to Carlisle 2009, and most remember watching the dyno runs and seeing older Chryslers, particularly the group of '66 thru '67 Chargers (1st gen. - the fastback design with the tali lights all the way across the back) like my father owned and that my wife and I dated in.

Dyno Pulls:

90+% of the noise here is intake, not exhaust:

I video'd this one (Alan's car, with Seth):

This is the '66-'67 (1st gen.) Charger body style. I like the body much better than the Barracudas and of the 2nd gen. Chargers. This is not my dad's, but my dad's was light blue (like you used to see on some older Plymouths) - I've never seen another that color, although it was the factory color (most common colors were red, yellow, and white). Standard factory interior - tuck and roll leather, "Select-Shift" (manually shiftable automatic) transmission:
 #310358  by beespecial
 June 15th, 2013, 12:03 pm
mattgendron wrote:I don't think I want to ever get my M dyno'd. Ignorance is bliss. :lol:
At the age and mileage on my car now, I'd be deathly afraid it would spin a bearing and I'd be stuck in Carlisle a long way from home.
 #310360  by InfernoLime
 June 15th, 2013, 12:23 pm
beespecial wrote:
mattgendron wrote:I don't think I want to ever get my M dyno'd. Ignorance is bliss. :lol:
At the age and mileage on my car now, I'd be deathly afraid it would spin a bearing and I'd be stuck in Carlisle a long way from home.
More just along the lines of getting the guy come up, "I'm sorry. You only have 190 HP." Then walks away slowly........
 #310362  by Gorm
 June 15th, 2013, 12:52 pm
My favorite Carlisle memorys are always the nights at the hotel and trips to Harrys. I really wish I could make it out this year with the new M. However, with the car payments and massive amount of mods I've done on the car, I just can't make it. Its around a 1800 round trip from Iowa. Gas would be killer, even if I could sell a lot of my parts out there.
 #310364  by InfernoLime
 June 15th, 2013, 1:06 pm
Gorm wrote:My favorite Carlisle memorys are always the nights at the hotel and trips to Harrys. I really wish I could make it out this year with the new M. However, with the car payments and massive amount of mods I've done on the car, I just can't make it. Its around a 1800 round trip from Iowa. Gas would be killer, even if I could sell a lot of my parts out there.
I'm excited to bring my bin of parts. Get some beer money. :thebar
 #310391  by 02SilverSpecial
 June 15th, 2013, 6:01 pm
That's my SRT8 on the dyno!
 #310471  by swalker
 June 16th, 2013, 12:55 pm
Bobby what was the HP and Torque numbers at the wheels?
 #310472  by 02SilverSpecial
 June 16th, 2013, 1:05 pm
370hp 370 torque remember thatday was 100f and 98% humidity! Not too shabby considering then I put the exhaust on and gained 14 hp and 11 torque
 #322694  by M-Pressive
 December 13th, 2013, 2:57 pm
Bumping this back up for 2014!

Please feel free to add more to the list.
 #322712  by 300MaximuM
 December 13th, 2013, 7:37 pm
Driving at high speeds from the hotel to deliver the charcoal :)