Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Register for Ocean City!

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.

Moderator: Moderators

#380188  by M-Pressive
 August 5th, 2019, 8:43 am
Just a reminder that this show fills up around labor day.

Register your car and grab a hotel room if you plan on attending!
 #380194  by LUNAT1C
 August 5th, 2019, 3:39 pm
Just want to say, this meet is among my favorites. Carlisle is awesome because of so many people coming, and enjoying the atmosphere of so many different Mopars, and the friendly award competition in the club. I've been going to Ocean City every year since 2010 (2012 was a brief appearance in my Charger for dinner with the group due to employment circumstances, 2016 the club skipped), and I enjoy simply being with close friends (fa"M"ily) for the weekend (Club awards are few, sometimes none, and only our black car has ever won for us), spending time with my in-laws from the Valley Forge area who I rarely get to see, and still getting into the automotive enthusiast atmosphere.

Every year we always say we wish we lived closer so we could plan more group get-togethers, regardless of the cars (Heck, I brought my Jeep to a group get-together at Bob and Darlene's house a few years ago!). That's really what Ocean City is about, getting the group together one last time before Winter strikes! Everyone who attended last year also registered on-site for this year, knowing we'd be back!

If you're able to get the time off, don't miss it!
 #380393  by M-Pressive
 August 20th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Only about a week left to register your car for the show!

They fill up right around the end of the month. Register now if you plan on coming.
 #380395  by LUNAT1C
 August 20th, 2019, 1:50 pm
Just double checked that I still have my receipt in my wallet from registering onsite last year, for this year. Can't wait!
 #380637  by LUNAT1C
 September 9th, 2019, 8:13 pm
One month until we get in the car and start making our way there! This came in the mail!
59000.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #380642  by M-Pressive
 September 10th, 2019, 8:54 am
Our card came yesterday as well.

Not looking promising for us though. Can not find someone to watch the dog.....

We may miss it this year.
 #380643  by FIREM
 September 10th, 2019, 9:20 am
Our card came yesterday also. :D
Unfortunately not looking like we will make the meet. :(
New "Days Inn" under construction will require an inspection trip that happens to be the same time as the OC meet. 8)
 #380646  by StealthM
 September 10th, 2019, 12:15 pm
Well that SUCKS........
 #380647  by LUNAT1C
 September 10th, 2019, 12:31 pm
M-Pressive wrote: September 10th, 2019, 8:54 am Our card came yesterday as well.

Not looking promising for us though. Can not find someone to watch the dog.....

We may miss it this year.
We've had good luck with Rover. Met someone local to us who has been awesome with looking after Bear. Something to look into if need be.
 #380673  by First Lady
 September 11th, 2019, 6:23 pm
I need my annual intake of Kohrs!!!!!!!!!! Not sure I could make it through the winter without it!!
StealthM, LUNAT1C liked this
 #380692  by FIREM
 September 13th, 2019, 7:33 am
Show Registration will go unused as we will not make the show. If someone wants it PM me and I can send it to you or send it down with Clarence & Stephanie.