Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Ocean City Through the Years

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.

Moderator: Moderators

#343764  by M-Pressive
 March 18th, 2015, 12:17 pm
Have you ever wanted to learn more about the Ocean City meet?

We have created a dedicated page that recaps all of our past Ocean City meets. Ocean City is usually the last meet of the year and has a relaxed vibe where members get together and hang out.

Take a moment and check it out here-

Ocean City Through the Years

We are much more then just an online car club, I hope you consider joining us at one of our next meets.
 #380750  by beespecial
 September 18th, 2019, 10:05 pm
Was just thinking about, and lamenting that Barb and I won't be at, the 2019 Ocean City Endless Summer Crusin' meet this year so I started re-reading the write-ups for the past 2 OC meets we were blessed to be able to attend. It brought back some really great memories. Surprising everyone in 2017 was one of the most fun things I think I have ever done. Couldn't have pulled this off without the assistance of Lindsey. Standing curbside outside the hotel and 'laughing til it hurt' at the 2018 meet is the one of the parts of any meet that makes me want to keep coming to meets of any kind with this bunch and wishing each one could just last a little longer.

To anyone who has never attended a meet, you should make it a priority to make at least one. Because if you do, I'm sure you will be glad you did and also want to come again.
M-Pressive, Sneke_Eyez, LUNAT1C and 2 others liked this
 #380779  by In-trepid
 September 22nd, 2019, 8:20 pm
beespecial wrote: September 18th, 2019, 10:05 pm makes me want to keep coming to meets of any kind with this bunch and wishing each one could just last a little longer.
This last year we extended the Carlisle experience by a day and came back to the hotel after the Sunday finale at the fairgrounds. It was a nice relaxing time with the others that extended and we just did a rather casual dinner and hang around, getting to bed early and getting everything ready to head out the next morning. If you have the chance to extend next year, make it a priority. It's fun, relaxing, and just a chance to unwind and catch some sleep from the long weekend.
 #380840  by 00R/T
 September 27th, 2019, 4:23 pm
In-trepid wrote:
beespecial wrote: September 18th, 2019, 10:05 pm makes me want to keep coming to meets of any kind with this bunch and wishing each one could just last a little longer.
This last year we extended the Carlisle experience by a day and came back to the hotel after the Sunday finale at the fairgrounds. It was a nice relaxing time with the others that extended and we just did a rather casual dinner and hang around, getting to bed early and getting everything ready to head out the next morning. If you have the chance to extend next year, make it a priority. It's fun, relaxing, and just a chance to unwind and catch some sleep from the long weekend.
I will never not stay Sunday night ever again. Once I did it the first time it was a revelation.