Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Ocean City 2019 - Official Happenings

• Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Join us for an amazing weekend of food, fun and family in Ocean City, MD.

Moderator: Moderators

#380967  by First Lady
 October 9th, 2019, 8:56 pm
I cringe at writing this but, in typical Jarvis fashion (as of late) by the skin of our teeth we’re on our way!! More to come when I’m not in the car getting car sick from typing!

However, what’s not typical is that we just crossed into NJ and just aren’t sure where to go given that the Days Inn is currently closed. Feels very weird not to be stopping in with Bob and Darleen to kickstart a meet but have talked about them and their new exciting adventure on SC a lot so far. Will keep forging ahead south until we connect with friendly faces.
beespecial liked this
 #380968  by StealthM
 October 9th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Well at least your on your way. Me and Steph arrived at the hotel around 630. Good thing I spent the last couple days prepping StealthM. The rainy drive here kinda sucked. Got here checked in. The rooms are much smaller than last years. But nice. Grabbed some food at Phillips crab house. Pricey for what you got the sangria SUCKS....after dinner we hit the strip to see what was going on. Mind you its still drizzling. Seacrets lot had a few die hard rides buy only a handful... continued down the strip and located a self serve car was that I will be visiting in the am.... ugh.... On the way back we stopped for the first Dunsers ice cream treats. I fatted up with a hot fudge brownie sunday while Steph put herself in a quart of peanut butter fudge/ banana ice cream coma... the strip was dead so we headed back to the hotel.... coffee on the nice balcony and now were just chilling. Drive safe and see ya soon.
FIREM, beespecial liked this
 #380981  by First Lady
 October 11th, 2019, 7:16 am
Great meal at Secrets yesterday followed by the first showing of our cars and ice cream!

Parade this morning and VERY high tides (maybe even historic!!)

Beautiful weather, a bit windy, but having tons of fun while missing many!
 #380985  by First Lady
 October 11th, 2019, 10:26 am
Breakfast and back at the inlet - it’s quiet here!!! The only way in this morning was via the boardwalk as the actual inlet entrance is flooded. There’s few cars here with us but it’s not stopping the fun!

It’s dry, cool, and pretty windy.

Quick walk to the beach to check out the waves. They’re crazy!!

#380986  by beespecial
 October 11th, 2019, 10:37 am
Is the flooded parking lot where you're staying?
 #380987  by beespecial
 October 11th, 2019, 10:45 am
First Lady wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:26 am There’s few cars here with us but it’s not stopping the fun!
From the looks of the inlet via the inlet cam, you should be able to walk around and see all the cars in about 15 minutes. :shock:
 #380988  by First Lady
 October 11th, 2019, 1:03 pm
beespecial wrote:Is the flooded parking lot where you're staying?
Luckily no!! We’re on the ocean side and it seems to be the bay side that’s flooding.
These people woke up to quite a surprise!!
 #380989  by First Lady
 October 11th, 2019, 1:06 pm
beespecial wrote:
First Lady wrote: October 11th, 2019, 10:26 am There’s few cars here with us but it’s not stopping the fun!
From the looks of the inlet via the inlet cam, you should be able to walk around and see all the cars in about 15 minutes. :shock:
That’s being generous!! The only way on this morning was via the parade so if you didn’t want to do that then you didn’t make it in. They just opened the entrance but we are guessing that the other shows in the area are much more attended.

Will be keeping an eye on the tides for entry in the morning!!
 #380990  by beespecial
 October 11th, 2019, 1:10 pm
Just because I'm 740 miles from Ocean City, it doesn't mean I can't participate. Find the M's in the pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #380994  by FIREM
 October 11th, 2019, 5:11 pm
Miss you guys ! Pics of our adventure to follow. Have fun, stay safe. Waxers at dawn tomorrow?
beespecial liked this
 #380998  by First Lady
 October 12th, 2019, 6:50 am
Sun is officially up, John has directed cleaning from more than 700 miles away, and o-dark-thirty covert ops have taken place!!! We’re in, we have awesome spots, and we’re getting lots of looks from the parade cars just able to get into the lot. When the days DJ is leading the parade just to get to work for the day as roads are flooded again, you know there’s going to be stories!!!
beespecial liked this
 #381002  by First Lady
 October 12th, 2019, 2:49 pm
Another great day! Typical breakfast at Soriano’s and a busy day on the boardwalk. Cars look great, and due to prime real estate achieved, lots of spectators.

Robert and I welded and used a plasmas cutter- so cool!!

beespecial liked this
 #381003  by First Lady
 October 12th, 2019, 7:53 pm
Pizza for dinner and light show fun to close out the day. Now in the parking lot for the best part!!
StealthM, beespecial liked this
 #381004  by FIREM
 October 12th, 2019, 9:20 pm
Ok so we missed the fun but with good reason.
The Days Inn SC is shaping up quickly. Pre drywall inspection went well, a few minor corrections and keep moving on .
Drywall, windows and siding next on the list, then finish it up.
Pre Meet Club breakfast will be served here Image
Plenty of room for Fixin Image
:cheers :cheers :cheers
dcsally97, beespecial liked this
 #381005  by dcsally97
 October 12th, 2019, 9:37 pm
Nice pad Bob.