Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Custom Seatbelts

• LH Interior Modification Discussions
Membership Banner

LH Interior Modification Discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#389487  by M-Pressive

One of the most recent additions to the car are a set of red seatbelts.

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

I sent a set of seatbelts to the company on a Friday and had them back Wed of the following week. Best vendor I have dealt with in a long time. Red webbing and they rebuilt the entire mech. The work like they are brand new.

Highly recommend Safety Restore and I think they add a custom touch to the interior.
monte4 liked this
 #389496  by In-trepid

Checked them out on the web. They offer many colors as standard products and will custom make a color of your choice. I assume these are Ferrari red by the looks of it. Adds a great offsetting splash of color to the interior and looks to match the new steering wheel real well. I'm going to consider a set for my black and red Special to bring a bit of the red accent inside. Great find Keith!
 #389503  by 00R/T

In-trepid wrote:Checked them out on the web. They offer many colors as standard products and will custom make a color of your choice. I assume these are Ferrari red by the looks of it. Adds a great offsetting splash of color to the interior and looks to match the new steering wheel real well. I'm going to consider a set for my black and red Special to bring a bit of the red accent inside. Great find Keith!
You won’t be sorry. I had them rebuild the driver’s belt in the special shortly after I got it because it seemed to be sticking a bit. They put new factory-match webbing and cleaned the mechanism. It came back good as new in like 3 days.
 #389504  by M-Pressive

In-trepid wrote: October 30th, 2021, 2:02 pm Checked them out on the web. They offer many colors as standard products and will custom make a color of your choice. I assume these are Ferrari red by the looks of it. Adds a great offsetting splash of color to the interior and looks to match the new steering wheel real well. I'm going to consider a set for my black and red Special to bring a bit of the red accent inside. Great find Keith!
Ferrari red is correct. I had them use dark slate mechs but add the light taupe clasps to them to make it all blend well.
 #389518  by First Lady

They look even better in person! It's a really great pop of color inside the car.

Thinking about doing it for mine too.

The best part....THEY'RE WAY MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE OEM ONES!!!!!!!!!!! They don't have that catching part in the front now and it's soooooooooo much better!!!!!!!!
 #389525  by LUNAT1C

Can't wait to see them and the steering wheel. I'm curious how the wheel feels with the Alcantara and thumb grips compared to the wood wheel. The belts I have now are DS units from the yard and they feel tired. I'm back and forth about doing DS or going back to LT if I have a set rebuilt. My pillars are DS for upper and lower.