Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Best Wheels - 2021 Virtual Car Show Category

• Our virtual car show is dedicated to John Benjamin who passed away in 2020. This yearly show is open to all active members of the club.
Membership Banner

Our virtual car show is dedicated to John Benjamin who passed away in 2020. This yearly show is open to all active members of the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#388188  by BOD

This thread will contain all of the members participating in the Best Wheels category in the John Benjamin Memorial Virtual Car Show.

Each post can contain up to 4 pictures and have a description that is up to 500 words.
No mod lists allowed

This thread will be open between June 14th at 9:00 AM EST and June 19th at 9:00 PM EST.

Contest voting will begin on June 20th at 9:00 AM EST and end on June 30th at 9:00 PM EST.

To vote simply click the like button next to the post you like.

Get those posts added and lets have some fun!
 #388239  by Sneke_Eyez

These are the bronze 2016 Chrysler 300S "Alloy" Edition 20x8 wheels on my 2004 Chrysler 300M Special, which is my daily driver.

I purchased them from Club Member Bobby DelPonte, who once had them on his Chrysler Concorde Limited until it met an untimely demise.

I really enjoy having them on the Special, I enjoy the aggressive look they give the car and I enjoy the fact that I was able to purchase them from Bobby and continue to enjoy them every day on my Special.

These pictures are from last year unfortunately because the car is at the body shop right now for some minor paintwork.
 #388251  by Joesnicecars

Although they are the OE wheels for this car, they are still some of my favorite wheels on these cars just because I have only seen 1 other car with these wheels in person. Over the years they have held up very well, and to this day I think really make the look of police package cars so sinister looking.

#388270  by Spades32

Hello everyone on my 2004 Special I have a set of 20" 300S wheels wrapped in Achilles ATR Sport High Performance 245/35/20 rubber. The combination rides beautifully smooth and accurate.

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki
 #388272  by 300GEM

Personally, I love my stock 17 inch 10-spoke Chrometec wheels that came on my 2003 300M base as an "optional" upgrade. They are the most beautiful chrome wheels I have ever seen on a vehicle of this age. I've considered upgrading to 18 inch Special wheels, but I know I would miss these babies too much. I love them!

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki

ImageHosted on Fotki
 #388314  by geralopez

Here are my wheels, it has been one of the most best selection I did for my 'M, I like how these wheels enhances the sport look of J.Lo. I have been in problems due the low profiles of the wheels but I deside to keep the look and take care about the bad conditions of the roads at my city. Hope you like the pics and also I hope to vote for my 'M. Regards

#388316  by 2001Intrepid18

These are Baby’s newly acquired wheels for the 2021 season. 20 inch 300c SRT8 wheels wrapped in 245/40/20 tires. In total the cost of wheels and tires was $650. I’m incredibly happy to be able to have the wheels I’ve always wanted for my M.

The day they were mounted on tires and onto Baby. The happiest day of my life with this car other than purchasing her

#388321  by SpawnofSatan!

Here are Respawns wheels. 20” 300S wheels wrapped in 245/35/20 tires.
This is the only chrome item I’ve added to the car other than the exhaust tips

#388325  by dbutcher

This is Eugene, my 2003 Concorde LXi. He's sporting a terribly snazzy set of polished 10-spoke 19" 300C wheels on 2" spacers. Now, I know there are inherent risks with running spacers, and there are loads of arguments for and against it; But rest assured I did my homework, researched materials, & most importantly, didn't cheap out. I don't take safety and reliability lightly. I hope everyone loves the look as much as I do, and I wish all our other members and contestants the absolute best of luck. Cheers!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.