Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • SCT Performance Programmer - Who's Interested?

• LH Performance Modification Discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
 #256082  by kinghsingh
 May 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm
Who is interested - 300Mclub.org?
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2. Alan (alandw)*
3. Dave (C@rnage)
4. Mike (mabraham)
5. Robert (rknapp)
6. Kevinvandeusen
7.Ron DeFoe (dmondeac)
8. Jon (miska_man)
9.Amin (kinghsingh)
 #256120  by Red Baron
 May 4th, 2011, 9:24 pm
Possibly interested if the transmission shift point override in Autostick can be specifically modified (not eliminated) and the O/D can be locked out.
 #256121  by Red Baron
 May 4th, 2011, 9:24 pm
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2. Alan (alandw)*
3. Dave (C@rnage)
4. Mike (mabraham)
5. Robert (rknapp)
6. Kevinvandeusen
7.Ron DeFoe (dmondeac)
8. Jon (miska_man)
9.Amin (kinghsingh)
10.Don (Red Baron)
 #256144  by Croff
 May 5th, 2011, 11:15 am
Just curious, how the 7k or 7200 rpm was achived without useing similar tool?
 #256255  by nhlhitz23
 May 6th, 2011, 9:12 pm
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2. Alan (alandw)*
3. Dave (C@rnage)
4. Mike (mabraham)
5. Robert (rknapp)
6. Kevinvandeusen
7.Ron DeFoe (dmondeac)
8. Jon (miska_man)
9.Amin (kinghsingh)
10.Don (Red Baron)
11. Chris (nhlhitz23)

forgot to add to the list!
 #256602  by Red Baron
 May 10th, 2011, 9:21 pm
Nitrohog wrote:I think it would be safer to leave it at 6500 RPM even though I know that Tom at one point ran his to 7K or 7200.
Tom may have been at 7000 or 7200. I am at 8500. Point is the car shifts at 6500 anyway. I just wanted to make space between the rev limiter and the shift point.
 #256650  by Croff
 May 11th, 2011, 1:57 pm
How you made it? Lightned flywheel, new intake? I'm interested what kind of operation makes the 3,5 go that high? Even in autostick it will change gear automaticly at 6500. You have your PCM moded?
 #256674  by Nitrohog
 May 11th, 2011, 7:13 pm
The only way to do it is with a computer flash or tuner. No matter what mods you have the car is going to shift when the computer tells it what time to shift at.
 #256686  by Bill Putney
 May 11th, 2011, 7:33 pm
Nitrohog wrote:The only way to do it is with a computer flash or tuner. No matter what mods you have the car is going to shift when the computer tells it what time to shift at.
Not if you hijack the tranny solenoid control wires. Might also get away with ratio'ing the speed signals. Also, Don may have used another trick involving a certain factory TCM. I'll let him divulge that if he so desires.
 #256762  by Nitrohog
 May 12th, 2011, 5:46 pm
Bill Putney wrote:
Nitrohog wrote:The only way to do it is with a computer flash or tuner. No matter what mods you have the car is going to shift when the computer tells it what time to shift at.
Not if you hijack the tranny solenoid control wires. Might also get away with ratio'ing the speed signals. Also, Don may have used another trick involving a certain factory TCM. I'll let him divulge that if he so desires.
True enough but that could be a rather in depth project. Then again coming from the guy who invented the puttstick anything is possible 8) .
 #257144  by silver shark
 May 19th, 2011, 1:09 pm
[quote="300M_Brat"]So I developed a relationship with the owner of SCT Performance here in Orlando Florida through a mutual friend and business owner. SCT is a huge company that specializes in Ford programmers. They have one Chrysler/Dodge product available at this time.

I've been working with them over the last couple weeks in convincing them that they need to develop a programmer for our LH model cars. They have agreed and I have a meeting setup for Thursday this week to meet with one of their engineers to go over a design. One of the questions they asked me is what are we looking for in the programmer. What features, settings and configurations do we want to do with the cars? What items are we looking to be able to modify on the fly or what do we want as a standard. Please let me know all of your inputs and ideas so when I meet with them on Thursday I have something to share with them. Also I want to see who may be interested in something like this for your LH series cars. Please pass this information on (I'll post something on DI) to all who may have a LH car and let's see if we can get SCT to develop something for us.

Who is interested?
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2.silver shark
 #257499  by silver shark
 May 23rd, 2011, 1:58 pm
[quote="300M_Brat"]So I developed a relationship with the owner of SCT Performance here in Orlando Florida through a mutual friend and business owner. SCT is a huge company that specializes in Ford programmers. They have one Chrysler/Dodge product available at this time.

I've been working with them over the last couple weeks in convincing them that they need to develop a programmer for our LH model cars. They have agreed and I have a meeting setup for Thursday this week to meet with one of their engineers to go over a design. One of the questions they asked me is what are we looking for in the programmer. What features, settings and configurations do we want to do with the cars? What items are we looking to be able to modify on the fly or what do we want as a standard. Please let me know all of your inputs and ideas so when I meet with them on Thursday I have something to share with them. Also I want to see who may be interested in something like this for your LH series cars. Please pass this information on (I'll post something on DI) to all who may have a LH car and let's see if we can get SCT to develop something for us.

Who is interested?
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2.Steven (silver shark)
10.[/quote]
 #257758  by 300M_Brat
 May 26th, 2011, 4:10 pm
So a little update.... Spoke with one of the engineers today and they are ready for a sampling of a PCM. So next week I'll be going to SCT to plug-in and let them do some downloads and see what kind of information they can find and what they can do with it. After my initial meeting, we may want to have a couple other PCM's for them to verify also. So get your spare PCM's ready and/or if you're in the area we may have you drive in for a hookup.

I'll let you know how it goes next week.

1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2. Alan (alandw)*
3. Dave (C@rnage)
4. Mike (mabraham)
5. Robert (rknapp)
6. Kevinvandeusen
7.Ron DeFoe (dmondeac)
8. Jon (miska_man)
9.Amin (kinghsingh)
10.Don (Red Baron)
11. Chris (nhlhitz23)
12. Steven (silver shark)
 #257796  by Brando26
 May 26th, 2011, 10:53 pm
i have a 01 PHP ECM floating around. currently on ebay. imagine if they could download the program off of it and unlock the governor for anyone?!