Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • SCT Performance Programmer - Who's Interested?

• LH Performance Modification Discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
 #257823  by tbaaqeel
 May 27th, 2011, 9:50 am
So a little update.... Spoke with one of the engineers today and they are ready for a sampling of a PCM. So next week I'll be going to SCT to plug-in and let them do some downloads and see what kind of information they can find and what they can do with it. After my initial meeting, we may want to have a couple other PCM's for them to verify also. So get your spare PCM's ready and/or if you're in the area we may have you drive in for a hookup.

I'll let you know how it goes next week.

Who is interested - 300Mclub.org?
1. Jason (300M_Brat)
2. Alan (alandw)*
3. Dave (C@rnage)
4. Mike (mabraham)
5. Robert (rknapp)
6. Kevinvandeusen
7.Ron DeFoe (dmondeac)
8. Jon (miska_man)
9.Amin (kinghsingh)
10.Don (Red Baron)
11. Chris (nhlhitz23)
12. Steven (silver shark)
13. Tariq (tbaaqeel)
 #257998  by alandw
 May 29th, 2011, 10:46 am
Getting more excited with every post.
Do they have the capability to DYNO the car and really tune it?
I would plan my next FL trip to include the Auto-Train. Drive to VA and train from there.
 #260007  by 300M_Brat
 June 22nd, 2011, 8:01 am
miska_man wrote::zzzz :zzzz :zzzz
LMAO...
I spoke with SCT the other day and they are making some headway, but by all means it's not going to be an overnighter. I have another trip planned to their facility next week for some data downloads and testing.
 #260084  by nhlhitz23
 June 22nd, 2011, 10:22 pm
300M_Brat wrote:
LMAO...
I spoke with SCT the other day and they are making some headway, but by all means it's not going to be an overnighter. I have another trip planned to their facility next week for some data downloads and testing.
Good to hear, excited to see what they can do. :D
 #260095  by 300M_Brat
 June 23rd, 2011, 7:22 am
nhlhitz23 wrote:
300M_Brat wrote:
LMAO...
Good to hear, excited to see what they can do. :D
Me too.... I kinda get mad when they don't call me for a couple weeks, but I understand that this is not an easy project.
 #266508  by davidlb512
 September 11th, 2011, 10:28 am
Interested! Highly!
 #267156  by super60daytona
 September 22nd, 2011, 2:10 am
I would be interested. Now that the weather is going to sh!^, I am back to driving my M. After the ECU Flash due to the recall for the cam sensor and cats, my 300 is lethargic at best. I would definately be interested in an ECU upgrade.
 #268217  by dmondeac
 October 8th, 2011, 11:53 am
Interested hmmmmm let me think about this for a minute, tick, tick, tick, tick, YOU BET CHA!!