Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Custom PCV intake tube

  • LH Performance Modification Discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
User avatar
 #348070  by InfernoLime
 July 22nd, 2015, 2:45 pm
So my PCV intake tube from the CAI to the block was cracked, and when I put one from the yard on it just split right away. Anybody have a recommendation for a good aftermarket? Or is dealership the only option?
User avatar
 #348071  by FIREM
 July 22nd, 2015, 3:03 pm
Are you talking about the hose from the valve cover passenger side to the intake? If yes then it is about $7 from the dealer. "Emissions" rated or "Fuel Rated" hose from the local auto pars store can be used.
ThaJuggla817 liked this
User avatar
 #348072  by LUNAT1C
 July 22nd, 2015, 3:03 pm
I replaced my tube (not PVC BTW), with heater tube from a parts store that can tolerate oil.
User avatar
 #348074  by M-Pressive
 July 22nd, 2015, 3:19 pm
I bought a new one from the dealer.
User avatar
 #348249  by beespecial
 July 27th, 2015, 6:55 am
SilverSpecial wrote:I bought a new one from the dealer.
Me too. Had to take the old cracked one in to the parts counter to show them what I wanted and even then they had to look it up on the diagram. Didn't give me a lot of warm fuzzies that they knew what they were doing.
User avatar
 #348253  by paintballdude05
 July 27th, 2015, 9:01 am
Don't go too tight with that clamp, you might damage the hose and/or the fittings under them. I'd personally skip them.
User avatar
 #348265  by M-Pressive
 July 27th, 2015, 1:57 pm
You should not need clamps if the tube is new. Much more pliable.