Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • DRL module - Finally Done

  • LH Performance Modification Discussions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

LH Performance Modification Discussions
User avatar
 #320433  by Strmvt
 November 1st, 2013, 9:09 am
Trying to do this on my mom's Trep, I have it done on the R/T I suppose I could just wait till I get home and look at that module to see what pin to pull. That being said none of the links in this how-to work they are broken. So what on do I need to pull. Lol
User avatar
 #320437  by M-Pressive
 November 1st, 2013, 10:31 am
Image

Bottom one shows the correct pin.
User avatar
 #320457  by Strmvt
 November 1st, 2013, 2:48 pm
SilverSpecial wrote:Image

Bottom one shows the correct pin.
Thanks Keith, I winged it from the description in the posts above lol and I got it right. Btw off topic you should have your cap today.

Re:

User avatar
 #342019  by German300M
 January 27th, 2015, 11:29 am
Red Baron wrote:
kumiyer wrote:Alright, you know I am gonna ask you to share your secret. What do I actually need to do.
Is it squeeze the tab on the other side just like one on the outer side.
Or pull the tab on the other side
Or is it something completely different.

This is driving me nuts, I tried about 20 minutes in removing that and all I could remove is my skin and flesh of my body. I am not joking on this one.
I know you are not. It is a pain. You need to make a tool thinner than your fingers to get back there and release the rear clip. Usually that would be something thin and stiff bent 90 degrees long enough to catch the top of the clip. Then to pull on the tool which squeezes the clip.
Since I had same trouble when I had to exchange my DRL module here is something what can help to get the module out. I found a special screw driver in the dungeons of my tool box:

Image

Using it made it quite simple to release the rear clip by lifting the right end of the screw driver up:

Image

Of course, thanks to the original poster, I broke the left pin before I installed module again. Then no need anymore to fiddle around to get the module out.