Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 300m exhaust cost?

• Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.
Membership Banner

Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.

Moderator: Moderators

#363758  by sacr3
 December 29th, 2016, 7:54 am
I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

How much do you think the exhaust system off a special is worth?
 #363759  by M-Pressive
 December 29th, 2016, 7:59 am
sacr3 wrote:I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

They go for $60-$100 at the junkyard for the exhaust.

Just a reminder that you can't sell it here unless you renew your membership. Use of the B/S/T section of the forum for selling purposes is limited to active members. Only $9.95 to renew and you can make a listing with pictures included.
 #377079  by Anibec
 December 27th, 2018, 7:01 am
M-Pressive wrote:
December 29th, 2016, 7:59 am
sacr3 wrote:I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

They go for $60-$100 at the junkyard for the exhaust.

Just a reminder that you can't sell it here unless you renew your membership. Use of the B/S/T section of the forum for selling purposes is limited to active members. Only $9.95 to renew and you can make a listing with pictures included.
Thank you for this answer! I had the same question!