Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 300m exhaust cost?

• Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.
25th Anniversary LH Platform Celebration

Membership Banner

Talk about the most common LH mod, and why Chrysler didn't do it.

Moderator: Moderators

#363758  by sacr3
 December 29th, 2016, 7:54 am
I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

How much do you think the exhaust system off a special is worth?
 #363759  by M-Pressive
 December 29th, 2016, 7:59 am
sacr3 wrote:I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

They go for $60-$100 at the junkyard for the exhaust.

Just a reminder that you can't sell it here unless you renew your membership. Use of the B/S/T section of the forum for selling purposes is limited to active members. Only $9.95 to renew and you can make a listing with pictures included.
 #377079  by Anibec
 December 27th, 2018, 7:01 am
M-Pressive wrote: December 29th, 2016, 7:59 am
sacr3 wrote:I'm selling an entire exhaust system from the front resonator on, plus a custom made hitch.. how much should i charge for that entire exhaust system? I've googled and checks local scrap yards and can't find any, i was thinking 250? I had to pull it off as well.

They go for $60-$100 at the junkyard for the exhaust.

Just a reminder that you can't sell it here unless you renew your membership. Use of the B/S/T section of the forum for selling purposes is limited to active members. Only $9.95 to renew and you can make a listing with pictures included.
Thank you for this answer! I had the same question!