• Custom steering wheel skins

• Discuss Aftermarket and Custom Parts
ROM Banner

2022 Calendar Banner

Membership Banner

Discuss Aftermarket and Custom Parts

Moderator: Moderators

#379825  by 00R/T

Many of you have seen my posts on Facebook, but I wanted to make a thread here for archival purposes and for those who don’t use FB.

Recently I’ve been working with a company called Redline Goods to develop custom replacement wraps for our steering wheels. The prototype has been completed and installed in my car, and I’ve given it my seal of approval. So, with the pattern approved, they’re ready to begin making them for anyone who is interested.

Here is the website link where you can place an order or learn about their products:
https://www.redlinegoods.com/300Mshiftboot.php

And here is my wheel. This is a two tone design with solid black Nappa leather primary and perforated black Nappa leather secondary, extra foam padding, and silver thread.

If you have any questions, please ask. And if you order one, post some photos! I’d love to see the different configurations people come up with.
First Lady, Null liked this
 #389430  by M-Pressive

Got mine delivered today!

Red alcantara, black leather with white stitching. I had them add some thumb grips as well.

Hoping to install tonight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LUNAT1C, First Lady, Null liked this
 #389431  by 00R/T

M-Pressive wrote:Got mine delivered today!

Red alcantara, black leather with white stitching. I had them add some thumb grips as well.

Hoping to install tonight.
Beautiful!
 #389434  by M-Pressive

Install went well.

It fits in the car really well and matches the other red accents that have been added to interior of the car.
First Lady, Null liked this
 #389442  by Null

00R/T wrote: July 16th, 2019, 9:12 am Many of you have seen my posts on Facebook, but I wanted to make a thread here for archival purposes and for those who don’t use FB.

Recently I’ve been working with a company called Redline Goods to develop custom replacement wraps for our steering wheels. The prototype has been completed and installed in my car, and I’ve given it my seal of approval. So, with the pattern approved, they’re ready to begin making them for anyone who is interested.

Here is the website link where you can place an order or learn about their products:
https://www.redlinegoods.com/300Mshiftboot.php

And here is my wheel. This is a two tone design with solid black Nappa leather primary and perforated black Nappa leather secondary, extra foam padding, and silver thread.

If you have any questions, please ask. And if you order one, post some photos! I’d love to see the different configurations people come up with.
This is pretty amazing. Really like the perforations and very close match to the original. Probably matches even more so in person.