• Flip down DVD monitor

• Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems
25th Anniversary LH Platform Celebration

Membership Banner

Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems

Moderator: Moderators

#376992  by drmopar69
 December 20th, 2018, 7:41 pm
So, finally pulled the harness from our Pacifica and I didn’t have video? Figured it out, removed the faceplates from both DVD players ( Pacifica and 300m) and put my faceplate on the Pacifica DVD player. Now I can watch video’s in my Special with my remote and headphones that work as well. Sound through my headphones for the DVD with sound from stereo through the car speakers. That way I don’t have to hear the DVD sound while driving. Now I just have to mount the monitor!!
 #376998  by M-Pressive
 December 20th, 2018, 9:29 pm
drmopar69 wrote: December 20th, 2018, 7:41 pm So, finally pulled the harness from our Pacifica and I didn’t have video? Figured it out, removed the faceplates from both DVD players ( Pacifica and 300m) and put my faceplate on the Pacifica DVD player. Now I can watch video’s in my Special with my remote and headphones that work as well. Sound through my headphones for the DVD with sound from stereo through the car speakers. That way I don’t have to hear the DVD sound while driving. Now I just have to mount the monitor!!
I planned on doing this at some point. Never got to it. I even have the long cord in the basement anywhere that goes to the screen.
 #377000  by Sneke_Eyez
 December 21st, 2018, 8:18 am
Ed, as you may have seen at Carlisle, Bobby has the Pacifica DVD monitor in his Concorde.
I'm not sure what he had to do to make it work, but his son likes it!
 #377008  by LUNAT1C
 December 21st, 2018, 11:28 am
Last visit to the yards I found a few Town and Countries and a Pacifica with monitors for rear seat passengers. I passed on them since I never have anyone back there longer than a ride from the hotel to dinner at Carlisle and Ocean City. In fact longest riders this year were Bob and Darlene, coming from IMS back to the hotel in May.