Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Rear Door Speakers

• Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems
Membership Banner

Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems

Moderator: Moderators

#382042  by mrnrod
 January 23rd, 2020, 5:56 pm
I have an after market radio in my 2002 Chrysler Concorde and I have the 9 Speaker Infinity System and I get signal from all speakers except the rear door speakers. Even the center channel. I have the Metra Adapter Harness for our cars and I saw that it said 4 speakers. Is there a Harness that is compatible with the infinity systems or will I have to add pins to the harness and splice it to the signal wires somehow? I also got these new speakers for the rear doors to see if the fit. And they are a perfect fit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #382046  by Loverman
 January 24th, 2020, 11:46 am
Infinity amps in our cars have built in crossovers so from radio to amp 4 speakers- from amp to speakers- 9. Crossovers splits signals for highs, lows and mids.
 #382048  by LUNAT1C
 January 24th, 2020, 2:41 pm
My understanding is the factory amplifier takes the four channels from the radio, then uses its own crossovers to split the signal to the 9 speakers.
 #382050  by mrnrod
 January 24th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Yeah that's what I thought too but when I plug in my factory radio I get sound from the rear doors so I am confused on this not sure why it can't hear anything maybe I'll mess with the setting on the head unit to see if I can hear any change