Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Factory Infinity Sound - Thanks to Bobby (02SilverSpecial)

• Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Discuss Custom or Factory Audio Systems

Moderator: Moderators

#384255  by dcsally97
 May 22nd, 2020, 12:57 pm
I have a 688AC. If interested PM me.
 #384287  by mrnrod
 May 24th, 2020, 2:52 am
I know factory speakers are 2ohm and slot of replacements are 4ohm but I've been looking for 2ohms but it's kind of tough even been looking at Infinity and JBL the newer ones are 3ohms just wondering if I were to go with 3ohms would they be more in the center between 2ohms and 4ohm

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

#384288  by monte4
 May 24th, 2020, 8:54 am
I would think you'd be ok with 3 ohm speakers, but talk to whatever speaker dealer you buy them from. Maybe someone else on the forum knows for sure.
 #384292  by In-trepid
 May 24th, 2020, 2:15 pm
I did a lot of research on replacement speakers for Amber Vaughn. So far she has replaced the rear door speakers with Infinity Kapa 20mx. They are a great mid range speaker at 2.5 ohms. The require a little modification, but the can fit in the original speaker pockets. She is running them without the crossover networks and they sound great. We have a plan for rear deck and front door using Infinity Kapa speakers as well. The front door sail speakers are an unknown at this time as we don't know if the 20mx speakers will fit the enclosures, even with modifications. If they will, we will use them, if not we'll probably use a 1 inch tweeter in there. Her front speaker is from a Pacifica and the mounting area was massaged to make it fit when the dash was out. Big magnet and sounds great!