Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • getting a 300m ready for carlisle!!!!!!!!

• Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum
Membership Banner

Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum

Moderator: Moderators

#190917  by Jason
 April 27th, 2009, 10:54 pm
:mouthdrop

FIREM looks like this year your not taking the Most Clean award home not with this kind of competition!!! Unbelievable! And I thought my paint pics were nice!

This was done in one day though

What do u think Barry?

Im curious how did u treat the leather seats again???

#190920  by EasyRider300M
 April 27th, 2009, 11:05 pm
The owner of that car must have a bunch of kids and a dog. What a mess.

Is that owner a member of this club? If not, why not? Print out one of our tri-folds from the club website and give it to the owner if you have a chance--or at least give him our site's address. If you see any other LH cars in your shop, let them know about the club.

Fantastic job, Barry. But we have to deduct one point---I know one thing you missed that FireM always cleans. He takes out the rear tailights and cleans behind them. The club makes him remove them to show he cleaned there :lol:

So we'll give you a 99 out of 100 possible points.

Make sure that owner finds out about this site so he can sign up for Carlisle and be on the field with other members who go to the meet.

I hope you plan on going too.

#190925  by JA Cumbo
 April 28th, 2009, 12:34 am
EasyRider300M wrote: Fantastic job, Barry. But we have to deduct one point---I know one thing you missed that FireM always cleans. He takes out the rear tailights and cleans behind them. The club makes him remove them to show he cleaned there :lol:

So we'll give you a 99 out of 100 possible points.

Make sure that owner finds out about this site so he can sign up for Carlisle and be on the field with other members who go to the meet.

I hope you plan on going too.
I did that last fall. I was suprised at how much junk was behind the tailights. But its nice and clean now.

#190936  by 300maximilien
 April 28th, 2009, 7:14 am
Simply Amazing!

What does something like that cost to have done?

#190942  by Jason
 April 28th, 2009, 7:30 am
Man.....did u see that shine he had on there? That car used to be black now its color is "mirror" lol!

#190956  by Timbo
 April 28th, 2009, 10:42 am
I am speachless. Simply amazing.
He will give Bob a run for his money.

#190957  by Jason
 April 28th, 2009, 10:46 am
Timbo wrote:I am speachless. Simply amazing.
He will give Bob a run for his money.
Idk Tim I think Bobs met his match! He did it on a black M....that's the hardest to keep clean....believe me I know! This will be an interesting "match up" to say the least.

Bob u wanna chime in here w/some of your pics?

#190970  by Timbo
 April 28th, 2009, 12:47 pm
i know what you saying. Black is definitly a bear. It is hard to describe but if you every get a chance to see Bobs ride you will understand.

We also can't for Stan and Dave. It is going to be a 4 way battle that is for sure.

#190977  by SPAD3
 April 28th, 2009, 2:29 pm
OMFG That is awesome. No amount of clay barring will get that kind of shine! Anyone know how to get the rock dings out? Thats whats killing my paint job. Looks great from a far, but up close the front bumper is depressing :x

#190997  by FIREM
 April 28th, 2009, 4:44 pm
Impressive to say the least. Careful, word has it that our clearcoat is thin. We will see, we don't want to share all the secrets, but it's close......

#191034  by bufferbarry
 April 28th, 2009, 8:18 pm
hey guys thanks for all the compliments on the work! first i would like to say the tailights were removed. just didn't show it. this car will be at carlisle and it is a members car. shhhhhhhh i can't say who's lol to the marine who posted all them pics asking about how i treat leather. please call me anytime i can help ya there! and fire m yes 300m paint is thin. very thin i was playing with fire sanding like that but big stakes make big rewards. anyway guys i thought i would share this one with ya. thank for eveything and someone aslked about how much. can we say it wasn't cheap but ill be there to maintain it at carlisle for them! i look foward to all meeting all those who are there. thanks guys!

#191042  by great white
 April 28th, 2009, 8:57 pm
Jeez, that 2000 was the epitomy of the word "disgusting" inside.
Don't say "it's rough with kids" either, I cart my 6 year old around in the back of the Special and there's never anything as abhorrent as that in my car.

I loose my mind when I get a couple stray pine needles or gravel on the carpet.....that 2000 just sent chills up and down my spine....

Not a fan of "engine shine" products (not the brand, all of them, just not my thing), but superb job on the exterior paint!

#191044  by Jason
 April 28th, 2009, 9:03 pm
FIREM wrote:We will see, we don't want to share all the secrets, but it's close......
Hey that's not fair Bob I made a thread explaining EVERYTHING I did to make my Special shine!

#191048  by swalker
 April 28th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Being most clean is more than being shinny!