Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • zaino lover help: this means you Bob!

• Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum
Membership Banner

Maybe we should have called this the Zaino forum

Moderator: Moderators

#340451  by FalKen
 December 15th, 2014, 6:02 pm
looking for some advice on the steal of a special I got. It has some mechanical kinks to work out but when I finally get it fixed I'm going to have to get her looking good again. she looks very good now but is going to be outdoors for 90% of this new England weather. (bump: just bought a special). with the holidays coming and xmas gifts a coming :lol: , what would be a good zaino starter setup based on me knowing that the car has been zainoed most of its life but may be neglected till this spring?
 #340458  by FIREM
 December 15th, 2014, 7:12 pm
If I recall last time I saw the car and Dan there were some "swirl concerns" in the paint. I have not used it but would bet that Z-PC would be of help (Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover)
Other than that : http://300mclub.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... +show+prep
 #340464  by FalKen
 December 15th, 2014, 8:10 pm
thanks bob. been researching and getting more confused as I read :? , although in the detail world I know things are a matter of opinion and yours is of highest regards! I have read your show prep (more than once) have printed it and read it like the bible. I must inform that although that this car has been well taken care of, I am a novice in the "show car appearance" world. I would love to know what zaino kit (for a xmas gift) to get going on it? any assistance from all the clean gurus welcome!
 #340465  by 300maximilien
 December 15th, 2014, 8:26 pm
If you have a Harbor Freight they sell a nice dual action polisher for a great price!
 #340467  by LUNAT1C
 December 15th, 2014, 8:31 pm
Z-PC if the swirls are bad, or Meguiars M105 and M205. Z-AIO, Z-2, Z-5, Z-6, Z-10 are must haves. You can also look into the clay, though I still use Meguiars clay bar.

There is also a good tire dressing, though I use MoreShine and Tire Wet Gel from Advance using a version of Bob's method.
 #340473  by hbk73
 December 15th, 2014, 8:49 pm
for what its worth i thought the zaino-pc did a good job, took marks in my paint out that i could never wax out.
 #340868  by LUNAT1C
 December 25th, 2014, 3:05 pm
I'll be getting the Z-PC next spring to try on some marks on my black Journey. Adding my Zaino arsenal Z-PC and their clay.