• Indy 2009

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#191607  by SPAD3
 May 4th, 2009, 6:07 pm
bugoy99 wrote:Unfortunately, I'm not attending this year. It's my eldest ballet recital on the 17th but, hopefully will make it to Carisle'09 instead. :)
Man, I was looking forward to seeing your ride in person.

#191616  by grayslater
 May 4th, 2009, 6:39 pm
I've told a few guys I was on the fence of making this meet. But it has been decided for me. My parents don't make it to Illinois very often and asked on Sunday if we had any plans for that weekend. I'm glad I at least made it to Tom's meet this year.

#191618  by Shadowvox6
 May 4th, 2009, 6:44 pm
grayslater wrote:I've told a few guys I was on the fence of making this meet. But it has been decided for me. My parents don't make it to Illinois very often and asked on Sunday if we had any plans for that weekend. I'm glad I at least made it to Tom's meet this year.
I'm doing one of these in the Fall Cory...you can come to that meet too!!
 #191801  by BigMike60
 May 6th, 2009, 7:31 am
Bummer Cory. I was hoping you would be there to pull the console plate and re-work the clock decal so it lies flat again and does not look cloudy. I may have to undertake it myself or maybe someone else there can do it with me-- a man has to know his limitations--so it doesn't get totally screwed up. And lately the temp image has been going on and off meaning the plug is not seated as well as it should be I guess. If you bang on the glass it comes back on and sometimes is no problem for weeks at a time, but it is irritatiing.

#191804  by geezer300M
 May 6th, 2009, 8:57 am
Hang on Mike, maybe we'll do some fixin' in Indy. We need to get friendly with an Indy Chrysler Dealer mechanic for our meets. Furnish the beer and let him fix stuff (beer AFTER the fix). LOL

#191806  by Shadowvox6
 May 6th, 2009, 9:57 am
geezer300M wrote:Hang on Mike, maybe we'll do some fixin' in Indy. We need to get friendly with an Indy Chrysler Dealer mechanic for our meets. Furnish the beer and let him fix stuff (beer AFTER the fix). LOL
I'll have some tools with me!!
 #191880  by BigMike60
 May 7th, 2009, 7:04 am
Maybe we can take a look at my minor issues on Friday sometime. I will be going to the track early to get some business done for the meet, but will be back at the hotel in the afternoon. 8)