• UPDATE - October Meet in Ocean City MD

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#206212  by mnitetrain
 October 6th, 2009, 3:46 am
I hear you John that is where I am coming from.

Hey guys post up daily pics if you can (please).
 #206229  by M-Pressive
 October 6th, 2009, 10:18 am
The camera is already charged and ready to go. I will bring my laptop and put some pictures up.
 #206313  by mnitetrain
 October 7th, 2009, 4:07 am
Will be waiting breathlessly for them!!
 #206397  by Red Baron
 October 8th, 2009, 5:39 am
Obviously I will not be in Ocean City this weekend. I ask that those going do so and enjoy the cars, the beach and a nice short vacation. I do not know arrangements yet but we are trying to set things up for Monday and/or Tuesday for visitation/funeral.
 #206473  by M-Pressive
 October 9th, 2009, 1:37 am
We made it safe in a little under 7 hours. I parked next to Alan so I know he is here as well.

I will post some pictures tomorrow night.
 #206474  by alandw
 October 9th, 2009, 1:40 am
silverspecial wrote:We made it safe in a little under 7 hours. I parked next to Alan so I know he is here as well.

I will post some pictures tomorrow night.
Cool - can't sleep yet - too much coffee on the ride down :D - Glad you made it - See you for breakfast!
 #206482  by 300maximilien
 October 9th, 2009, 7:16 am
Have fun everyone!

Since you couldn't sleep Alan...Did you guys see those Planets Don was speaking of??
 #206542  by alandw
 October 10th, 2009, 5:07 am
[star gazing] Sadly, no Don - without him - no telescope.
But we're having an awesome time and will be starting up the picture posts soon.
Off to to get car passes for Boardwalk Parade now.
 #206545  by mnitetrain
 October 10th, 2009, 8:16 am
Wishing I was there, but gotcha!!! Saturday morning-you almost escaped!!!

Looked for you guys Friday morning too, missed you!

Grab a tub of Thrasher's fries for me.

Be missing Hooper's.......

Get lots of pictures. Seth still awake??
 #206589  by alandw
 October 10th, 2009, 3:54 pm
Ha Ha - you did catch us on the Boardwalk - today was our first day- we slept in FRI am after the late night THU. And yes, we did get about 1/2 the parade rain free - and 1/2 with some drizzle.

Seth is doing great - totally awake - wearing me down :)

And of course we all had Fries and Custard!
 #206609  by mnitetrain
 October 10th, 2009, 9:38 pm
You're really rubbing it in!!

Got some good crusin' video from the strip?? Should be cranking it up about now!!

Like the boardwalk hotel especially after getting in 2-3AM, just pop out to the balcony with a coffee for the show LOL!!

Thanks for posting up, makes me feel like I'm there knowing a few New Englanders are down for it!
DId Keith do the boardwalk??
 #206704  by M-Pressive
 October 12th, 2009, 11:08 am
You guys all missed a great weekend. Awesome cars, great weather, amazing food and good company.

We hit up all the spots and had our fair share of Thrasher's fries and Kohr's custard.

Lets start planning next year now. I am going to look into a hotel right on the boardwalk.

Alan and I will be there, will you?
 #206781  by 300man86
 October 12th, 2009, 11:57 pm
alandw wrote:Ha Ha - you did catch us on the Boardwalk - today was our first day- we slept in FRI am after the late night THU. And yes, we did get about 1/2 the parade rain free - and 1/2 with some drizzle.

Seth is doing great - totally awake - wearing me down :)
Big pimpin down by the boardwalk. Wish I could have came but of course college is always in the way. Did you and your son do the celebrity wave??

Your tint doesn't look any darker than before.
 #206790  by alandw
 October 13th, 2009, 7:02 am
Funny you should ask - I have another pic where we caught him doing the wave - will post soon.
Tint is definately darker - pics will be coming up in my other post on that subject. Probably looks same here as its sunny and everything is open.