• Attention All Members Close To New Jersey

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#268913  by M-Pressive
 October 22nd, 2011, 10:29 am
A few more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #268925  by LUNAT1C
 October 22nd, 2011, 7:53 pm
Had a good time seeing you guys again. Gonna be a depressing winter if I can't do what I intend to do, with the show season essentially over... can't wait for next year!
 #268949  by alandw
 October 23rd, 2011, 8:46 am
What great fun yesterday. 7 club members, 4 cars in the show, beautiful weather, good friends.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 #268951  by FIREM
 October 23rd, 2011, 10:56 am
Great day for a car show !!
Interesting show, more along the lines of the younger, import tuner group but fun.
Got to meet some new people and appreciate their passion for their rides. As Patrick said, you have to respect the time and work on these cars, even if it is not your personal taste.
Great to meet you Patrick!
Interesting excersize on a 300M done a few years ago by Metro Body and Fender, host of the show.
Needs some love to restore to it's former glory.
Some pics from the show: http://public.fotki.com/300mclub/saddle-brook-102211/
 #268967  by M-Pressive
 October 23rd, 2011, 6:35 pm
It was great to see friends again! It is depressing that the season is over and the next show is months away. At least I have some time to get ready for next year and plan some more mods.

We had two members that were able to take home trophies at the show.

Alan won first place in the Chrysler class and I won first place in my class.

Lots of fun hanging out with everyone again. I hope we can do it all over again next year!
 #268976  by alandw
 October 23rd, 2011, 8:40 pm
They did a very nice job with trophies, well organized event.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 #268991  by BossSlate
 October 24th, 2011, 8:26 am
FIREM wrote:Great day for a car show !!
Interesting show, more along the lines of the younger, import tuner group but fun.
Got to meet some new people and appreciate their passion for their rides. As Patrick said, you have to respect the time and work on these cars, even if it is not your personal taste.
Great to meet you Patrick!
Interesting excersize on a 300M done a few years ago by Metro Body and Fender, host of the show.
Needs some love to restore to it's former glory.
Some pics from the show: http://public.fotki.com/300mclub/saddle-brook-102211/
It was good meeting you too Bob,as well as Lindsey.Robert,Keith Alan,Seth good seeing you all again. Too bad my car wasnt "show ready" and I dont think it will ever be compared to some of you guys and some of the cars that were on display,but Im definitely gonna try to keep it clean (Bob level clean? I doubt but close enough...lol).Had a good time seeing the cars again and the mods added since the Astoria meet. I too plan on adding a few extras between now and spring.Hopefully the winter will be kinder this year.Alan,Seth stay in touch.Youve gave me something to think about and imma give it serious thinking for the next few months...bear with me.Till next spring or next post..see ya and talk to you soon.
 #269688  by First Lady
 November 8th, 2011, 7:29 pm
A few weeks have passed with no car events, and I must say it is sad! This was a great end to the season and nice to see a few members again. Patrick, so nice to meet you as well! The Metro Body and Fender 300m was a car I'd heard a lot about. Great to see it in person - cool ideas!

Looking forward to the start of the show season 2012!!

Lindsey