With Carlisle behind us, it's time to look towards the Allpar New Jersey Meet this September in Teterboro, New Jersey! This year, Allpar is excited to have our own Bob Day [FIREM] from the 300M Club on deck as one of our guest speakers! You won't want to miss this! He will be talking about the 3.2/3.5L V6 engine that we all know, love (annnnnd sometimes rebuild.)
So don't put the shammies and the Back-to-Black away just yet! If you're free on September 22nd, come join us!
Please PRE-REGISTER at Allpar here: http://allpar.com/i/meets/NJ/2013.html
Although "day-of" registrants are welcomed, it makes it a lot easier when we have a rough idea of how many cars to expect.
Please copy and paste the following section from the most-recent post and add your name AFTER you sign-up!
1. Chrysler1924, Chris, 2000 300M
2. FIREM, Bob Day, 2002 300M
3. SilverSpecial, Keith, 2002 300M Special
4. BossSlate, Patrick, 2000 300M
5. Rich H., Allpar, 2000 LHS
6. alanw, Alan, 2002 300M Special
7. Jared K., Allpar, 2000 300M