Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 2013 Allpar New Jersey Meet - Sign Up

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#318048  by Sonicrob
 September 21st, 2013, 11:58 am
I will be bringing some misc small items that I will be selling at the meet. (150mpg cluster, jeweled tails, defogger relays, EVICs, ETC). Name me a small part you need and I'll cut you an awesome deal :)
 #318049  by M-Pressive
 September 21st, 2013, 12:02 pm
E-Rock W wrote:I will take them
Sold. I will put them in the pile.
 #318062  by FIREM
 September 21st, 2013, 7:49 pm
Unfortunatly our Chris Carpenter is unable to attend the meet due to some issues with his M.
This meet is a big part of Chris and his work with the Allpar group.
We have been put in contact with David Zatz from Allpar and I volunteered anything the 300M club could do to help to cover for Chris we would do. Sooo we may need to help out thru the day as needed...
 #318063  by M-Pressive
 September 21st, 2013, 7:50 pm
FIREM wrote:Unfortunatly our Chris Carpenter is unable to attend the meet due to some issues with his M.
This meet is a big part of Chris and his work with the Allpar group.
We have been put in contact with David Zatz from Allpar and I volunteered anything the 300M club could do to help to cover for Chris we would do. Sooo we may need to help out thru the day as needed...
Sounds good. We can do whatever they need.

Grab us a good spot!
 #318068  by FIREM
 September 21st, 2013, 8:39 pm
Robert & Nick are joining me and Darlene for the trip at 0700
 #318080  by Mottman
 September 21st, 2013, 10:37 pm
I will bring up some chairs as well as some goodies for sale. Guess I should leave the dash at home.
 #318086  by Mottman
 September 22nd, 2013, 5:23 am
About to head out in 10 mins. anybody need anything ?
 #318087  by FIREM
 September 22nd, 2013, 5:26 am
Last coat of "Grand Finale" on FIREM....Outside to dry off Nicks Special.....Somerset Caravan leaves soon...
 #318088  by M-Pressive
 September 22nd, 2013, 5:34 am
Been on the road since 4:45. 30 miles to Alan.
 #318090  by SJSlick75
 September 22nd, 2013, 6:29 am
Washing her up now. Should leave 9 the latest. About an hour drive for me.
 #318091  by Sonicrob
 September 22nd, 2013, 6:35 am
Last call for parts!!! About to head out there in 30 mins
 #318123  by FIREM
 September 22nd, 2013, 7:26 pm
Great day for a meet and a Good time had by all :D
Thank You to Teterboro Chrysler and Allpar for putting together a great meet.
58 cars in site from old to new. A DOZEN M's and one LHS 8)
Great to catch up with some "old friends" and meet some "newbies". Bet we saved an M from trade and gain a member or two from the day.
Congrats to our award winners 8)
Roert Knapp "Luna" "Best Modified late class"
Keith Jarvis "Mpressive" "Best LH"

#318137  by M-Pressive
 September 23rd, 2013, 9:03 am
We had a great day yesterday hanging out with old and new friends.

The award was a pleasant surprise and much appreciated.

I was able to get the M out for the first time since Carlisle and see friends. Can't beat that.

I also got to debut my new trunk setup.

Big thanks to Derek and Lindsey for helping me get it done.

#318173  by BossSlate
 September 24th, 2013, 2:54 am
Good to see a nice turn out in NJ.I left the Bronx at 8:20am and arrived at 8:40 ( i love Sunday traffic).I was the first to arrive and Robert showed up shortly afterwards,soon to be followed by Bob,Darlene and Nick.Some nice cars (Real classics) in attendance,but c'mon...nicer than our M's?..NOTTT,but to each his/her own. (that black Fury was nice though) and the guy in his 70's who had his car since he was 17 (hey buddy dont you think you should get a new car by now :P) Congrats to Keith and Robert on their awards.I think Robert shouldve got an award anyway for driving that distance.And Keith for even hobbling down from Massachusetts (your name is no longer Jarvis,we'll call you Mr.Mods...you can stop now Keith :D ).I'm not big on going to meets,but I had a good time,and met some new friends.Ron-Mack (thanks for the $2.00 license plate frame) Sean (get that body work done ,and take care of those engine issues) Brian (I hope you get that real wood grain kit sold..IT LOOKS GOOD,somebody cop that).Nick Im sure you'll take care of that "srt design" like Corey did).Bob thanks alot for getting my window back on track(i'll get that clip in place soon.)Also that FIREM is like glass.If you havent seem this car in person you make it your business to,that thing is BLINDING :shock:...any way hope every one made it home safely.Oh Alan make sure you drive that M only in the daytime and you don't need shades..thats overkill...hahaha.you know what Im saying.
 #318186  by FIREM
 September 24th, 2013, 8:44 am
Patrick, and everyone, great to see the 300M Club so well represented with an amazing assortment of M's. OC is just a few weeks away, hope we have good weather like Teterboro was.
(Window Clip P/N NAPA NOE 7302514)