• 2013 Allpar New Jersey Meet - Sign Up

• Discuss Club Meetings and Functions
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discuss Club Meetings and Functions

Moderator: Moderators

#318187  by SJSlick75
 September 24th, 2013, 8:52 am
BossSlate wrote:Good to see a nice turn out in NJ.I left the Bronx at 8:20am and arrived at 8:40 ( i love Sunday traffic).I was the first to arrive and Robert showed up shortly afterwards,soon to be followed by Bob,Darlene and Nick.Some nice cars (Real classics) in attendance,but c'mon...nicer than our M's?..NOTTT,but to each his/her own. (that black Fury was nice though) and the guy in his 70's who had his car since he was 17 (hey buddy dont you think you should get a new car by now :P) Congrats to Keith and Robert on their awards.I think Robert shouldve got an award anyway for driving that distance.And Keith for even hobbling down from Massachusetts (your name is no longer Jarvis,we'll call you Mr.Mods...you can stop now Keith :D ).I'm not big on going to meets,but I had a good time,and met some new friends.Ron-Mack (thanks for the $2.00 license plate frame) Sean (get that body work done ,and take care of those engine issues) Brian (I hope you get that real wood grain kit sold..IT LOOKS GOOD,somebody cop that).Nick Im sure you'll take care of that "srt design" like Corey did).Bob thanks alot for getting my window back on track(i'll get that clip in place soon.)Also that FIREM is like glass.If you havent seem this car in person you make it your business to,that thing is BLINDING :shock:...any way hope every one made it home safely.Oh Alan make sure you drive that M only in the daytime and you don't need shades..thats overkill...hahaha.you know what Im saying.
Lol I'll get it done ASAP. I had a fun time meeting everyone too.
 #318200  by FIREM
 September 24th, 2013, 4:57 pm
 #318317  by Sonicrob
 September 26th, 2013, 9:26 pm
Here is something to whet your appetite :)

#318318  by BossSlate
 September 26th, 2013, 9:34 pm
[quote="FIREM"]http://www.allpar.com/i/meets/NJ/2013.html[/

Nice write up.
 #318323  by SJSlick75
 September 26th, 2013, 10:43 pm
sonicrob wrote:Here is something to whet your appetite :)

Crap you shoulda got the back of them! My front bumper is ugly! Lol
 #318337  by FIREM
 September 27th, 2013, 8:38 am
:oops: I did not take any :oops:
I did set up an album in Fotki :http://public.fotki.com/300mclub/teterboro-2013/
To add images :300mclub+teterboro@fotki.com
 #318340  by Sneke_Eyez
 September 27th, 2013, 9:11 am
That write-up on Allpar is quite nice!
Too bad I couldn't have made it down, I'd have been the only Intrepid present!
 #318572  by mackman
 October 1st, 2013, 9:27 pm
JUST WANTED TO SAY I HAD A GREAT TIME AND HOPE TO MEET MORE GUYS WITH 300M'S !

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE PICKS!

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS DONE AT?