Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Oil Cooler Line Delete question ...

25th Anniversary LH Platform Celebration

Membership Banner

Moderator: Moderators

#361226  by jschmidt96
 September 5th, 2016, 2:17 pm
Thanks. I can't believe it isn't even connected to the car's computer. The job wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. If I would have just cut off the T-splitter like I ended up having to. I would have the job completed in about an hour. Instead of spending 5+ spraying the T-splitter lines in hope of just capping that end. I did purchase a basin wrench which wasn't much help this time. But I can see a lot of times it would have been.
 #377648  by river860
 February 6th, 2019, 6:31 pm
I did the same thing as posted before ....I cut off the T fitting with a dremel and removed the assembly from the block and disconnected the metal pipe end where it connects to the hose (3/8" flare fitting). I then threaded a new mopar pressure sending unit (sensor)directly to the block. I plugged the hose (where the metal pipe was connected) I put a 3/8 in male flare plug. I did not remove any other lines just left them there. However I did NOT do anything else where the lines go to..Should have I done this differently ? Was I supposed to plug it somewhere else, having a hard time visualizing how other people did this oil cooler delete. Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk