• 2021 300M Club Fantasy Football League

• This is the place for off-topic discussions
Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#389012  by M-Pressive

Draft grades are in:
Draft.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #389013  by First Lady

Bill didn't draft a kicker and still got a C....shows how much they're valued! Goodness!!
 #389034  by Sneke_Eyez

Great draft, all. Now onward to the Sunday battles!
 #389035  by dcsally97

A little bird (Yahoo Sports) told me that I should've started Gronk. SMH!!!
 #389047  by First Lady

Total beat down received for week 1! Thanks Bill, I was feeling good about my team…imagine this might be how Rogers is feeling after the weekend!
 #389078  by mopar39426ml

First Lady wrote:Total beat down received for week 1! Thanks Bill, I was feeling good about my team…imagine this might be how Rogers is feeling after the weekend!
...as the person who drafted Rodgers, it's pretty bad.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

#389087  by First Lady

mopar39426ml wrote:
First Lady wrote:Total beat down received for week 1! Thanks Bill, I was feeling good about my team…imagine this might be how Rogers is feeling after the weekend!
...as the person who drafted Rodgers, it's pretty bad.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Yes!! Ouch!! Just one game, right?! At least that’s what he said!!
 #389104  by Sneke_Eyez

Standings after week 1:

#389109  by dcsally97

Thought I was going down again this week. Henry and Lockett showed up! I had a 2% chance to win before the game started. What a wacky game.
 #389111  by First Lady

LOVE when that happens Doug! So surprising. Guess that's why they say...any given Sunday!

I'm not on target to pull this week out either. 0-2 for me!!
 #389114  by First Lady

Goodness! Spoke too soon and ended up squeaking out a W for week 2. Thank you to the Aarons for having a 4 TD game!!
 #389118  by In-trepid

On any given Monday... At the expense of me losing because Devante Adams didn't get the chance to get one! Congratulations anyway!
 #389157  by dcsally97

Sorry Lindsey. I thought Hurts was going to cost me the game. Garbage yards proved beneficial.
 #389158  by First Lady

dcsally97 wrote: September 28th, 2021, 12:47 pm Sorry Lindsey. I thought Hurts was going to cost me the game. Garbage yards proved beneficial.
LOL!! No worries!! Agree, and that's the same thing Keith said...it was garbage yards at the end of the game that made the difference for him.