Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 2020 300M Club Fantasy Football League

• This is the place for off-topic discussions
ROM Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#386932  by First Lady

The year we got our vinyl cutter for Christmas I wanted to 'surprise' the fantasy football looser with a big window sticker...but it ended up being Keith and I didn't want him to be 'too' mad at the surprise!!

Maybe next year, we set some terms upfront!!!
 #386973  by Sneke_Eyez

Ha, that would have been pretty funny!

I've honestly never been a big fan of the "loser" punishments in fantasy.
Sometimes fantasy just comes down to bad luck - and to be punished if you finish last seems like a last slap in the face in what must have been an aggravating season (if you lost enough to come in last).
 #386974  by M-Pressive

One of the guys I work with is in another league and the loser has to do a burrito mile.

The person has to eat a full Chipotle burrito with ingredients that were selected by the other members of the league. They run a quarter mile, chug a full bud light. Repeat the running and chugging three more times after that.

He had to do it last year and said it was awful.
 #386976  by Sneke_Eyez

Sounds terrible! Burrito mile is a hilarious name for it though!
 #386981  by First Lady

Totally agree Ryan!!

I wouldn't sign up for that at all!! You know they're going to make it SUPER spicy...and then he'll be running....in a few ways maybe!! That poor, poor guy!!!!!!
 #386985  by M-Pressive

First Lady wrote: January 5th, 2021, 9:35 pm Totally agree Ryan!!

I wouldn't sign up for that at all!! You know they're going to make it SUPER spicy...and then he'll be running....in a few ways maybe!! That poor, poor guy!!!!!!
Running like Lamar Jackson in the 4th quarter of a football game.
First Lady, Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #386987  by First Lady

M-Pressive wrote: January 5th, 2021, 9:46 pm
First Lady wrote: January 5th, 2021, 9:35 pm Totally agree Ryan!!

Running like Lamar Jackson in the 4th quarter of a football game.
TRUTH!!!!!!!!!! The Lamar Shuffle :-)
 #389305  by mopar39426ml

I kept wondering where all the point potential for my players was... Week 4. They just did it in week 4.

1-3 time!

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk