• Let's See Your Pets

• This is the place for off-topic discussions
ROM Banner

2022 Calendar Banner

Membership Banner

This is the place for off-topic discussions

Moderator: Moderators

#263435  by mnitetrain

Thanks, I miss that bugga!! And the holes in my yard!
 #263725  by beespecial

Yeah, that's the thing about dogs, they shed, slobber, bark, poop everywhere and then look at you like "I just love you sooo much" so you just have to overlook all the stuff that would otherwise drive you nuts. I miss my Mollie too.
 #265050  by Tarheel

Not exactly a pet but he/she lives here.
.rotated.crop.JPGresized.JPG
About 7 ft. long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #271007  by 300maximilien

bump
 #271118  by Fin-Toni

#274658  by BMac

A couple old pics of my best friend, Hunter, doing what he loved most, swimming... RIP buddy.

#292061  by Chrysler1924

This is my 5 year old Maine Coon, Anna Belle. She is my best friend and my beautiful little girl. She knows how to turn the passenger heated seat on in my Chrysler Town & Country when we go for rides, and she makes a habit out of napping on my Dodge Motorsports blanket I got at a Chrysler convention years ago. Up until I got her a new cat tower, she used to curl up and sleep on top of my 2000 NS FSM. A true, Mopar cat.

Like most Maine Coons, she is extraordinarily friendly, contrary to what most people think of cats. While she loves to play, she never compromises her dignity. She has stolen the hearts of many of my friends. I spoil her absolutely rotten, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

These animals bring us such great joy, they make us smile even when we don't want to, and they show unconditional love which always means the world.

Null liked this
 #304579  by Null

Oscar on the balcony
 #304584  by hrmwrm

I can't pass up a chance to show off my pets too.
Fluffy, Cutie, Angel.
and Angel and Sparkles. they used to get along before Fluffy and Cutie arrived.

Angel is from a barn cat, Sparkles is from a litter from a min pin/? cross, and Fluffy and Cutie were hanging around outside as kittens under a parked car of mine in the driveway. after not seeing a mother around, my wife decided we had to become parents to more.
Null liked this
 #356665  by Null

Well this is an old inactive thread...bump?

#356767  by Shawn1301

Null liked this
 #389450  by Null

Leo