Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • What did you do to your car today?

• General Discussions about the 300M and other LHs
Membership Banner

General Discussions about the 300M and other LHs

Moderator: Moderators

#394982  by Sneke_Eyez

At least you found the crack before you took the dash out, Bob!
 #395084  by FIREM

Another unscheduled road trip 2/10 &2/17.
Jumped into FIREM for a 1000+ round trip drive to Port Canaveral Florida.
Scheduled vacation cruise to the Caribbean, flight out of Myrtle cancelled at the last minute with no other option to make it on time for the ship.
Great to reason to fly Chrysler Airlines flight 300M
StealthM, LUNAT1C, monte4 and 1 others liked this
 #395096  by adu1982

Went on a very unproductive yard run yesterday (yes the 02+ abs and brake lines LH cars do not match the 98-01 ones)....but a whole different story today.
LKQ Daytona , had a 99 LHS that Looked ok in pics but after the 2+ years of looking for the unicorn uncracked dash , in any color at this point, I wasn't holding my breath...... But nope.....
Found one.....an the yard prices at that yard so much better than our 2 Jax ones ...
Paid 198$ (with 90 days warranty on the abs) for all (abs, brake line, dash , though he didn't charge me for the brake line) , while the other day paid 140$ for a abs, brake line, horn.... And was with a 25% discount cause of the holiday (on Monday).....
It is about 1hr and 15 min away in daytona , but it may become my go to yard......also not as huge so not that much to walk....

Even better, from what I could see on Florida vin check on the title last year in December it was bought by the yard with actual 78k.
It did look like low miles as it was pretty clean....
So grabbed the injectors too, abs controller and the short brake line I went in for... A slight rust on it so it may have not always been a Florida car.
If I would have had the time I would have grabbed even more stuff....

Made it a very enjoyable second day of my vacation after yesterday's let down.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #395298  by First Lady

Started to do some pollen removal with quick washes on two of the fleet! Jarvis’ - 0 Pollen - 3!!

(We drove away from MA 3 years ago this past Tuesday!!)

#395304  by Phoenix

With the front end of the car off, today’s job is going to be putting in a new radiator and ac condenser. Last weekend I finally swapped out the ac compressor, drivers side doors, fender and hood with the exact color matched ones (Lava Red) I picked up on FB marketplace as well as a new transmission cooler and hoses. Cold and windy today but fingers crossed it all goes well. On top of it all, my garage door opener stopped working so that’s gonna be a pain.
 #395305  by M-Pressive

Phoenix wrote:With the front end of the car off, today’s job is going to be putting in a new radiator and ac condenser. Last weekend I finally swapped out the ac compressor, drivers side doors, fender and hood with the exact color matched ones (Lava Red) I picked up on FB marketplace as well as a new transmission cooler and hoses. Cold and windy today but fingers crossed it all goes well. On top of it all, my garage door opener stopped working so that’s gonna be a pain.
Congrats on finding color matched parts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #395307  by In-trepid

First Lady wrote: March 29th, 2024, 6:12 am Started to do some pollen removal with quick washes on two of the fleet! Jarvis’ - 0 Pollen - 3!!

Looks like you are using "best practices" two bucket wash system!
 #395308  by First Lady

In-trepid wrote:
First Lady wrote: March 29th, 2024, 6:12 am Started to do some pollen removal with quick washes on two of the fleet! Jarvis’ - 0 Pollen - 3!!

Looks like you are using "best practices" two bucket wash system!
lol!!! Why yes, thanks for noticing!!

Worst part was abandoning my flip flops as they got deadly slippery as they got wet…and STEPPED ON A WORM!!!!!! Literally, between my toes!!!! Things nightmares are made of!!
StealthM liked this
 #395311  by TrepKing95

I really need to get another full fleet wash in... we're supposed to have amazing weather tomorrow, and rain the next day! Guess tomorrow will be interior cleaning day!
 #395320  by LUNAT1C

Pollen and having operational hoses in March are foreign concepts to me... my front spigot is connected to my irrigation system, and I can't turn that on for at least another few weeks, maybe a month. Possible snow on Wednesday!

But that's why I have the rinseless wash. Perfect for Carlisle washing without using their hoses, and midwinter cleaning.