• Back in service

• General Discussions about the 300M and other LHs
Membership Banner

General Discussions about the 300M and other LHs

Moderator: Moderators

#395976  by StealthM

ImageJust a quick update. Daisy LIVES.
..Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LUNAT1C, Sonicrob, monte4 liked this
 #395977  by FIREM

Another M saved from the crusher !!!
Stephanie’s smiles will make that car look even better!!!
First Lady, StealthM, monte4 liked this
 #395978  by LUNAT1C

Looks like it cleaned up real well. Good job!
StealthM liked this
 #395980  by Sneke_Eyez

The car looks great, it must be a great feeling to see it all cleaned up like that!
StealthM liked this
 #395991  by First Lady

Awesome work! All the work really pays off when you see her back together and cruising around town in it.

(And look at you posting pictures on the forum!! Great work friend!!!)
StealthM liked this
 #395992  by StealthM

Thanks everyone. Lindsey, It was harder posting pictures then pulling a dash out in the middle of summer.... lol
 #395996  by Sonicrob

She’s a looker!! Glad you were able to save her!
StealthM liked this
 #396025  by RobNJ

Looks beautiful!
StealthM liked this
 #396031  by sparky99

Congrats! She turned out awesome! (Like we expected anything different from the Anythonys)
StealthM liked this
 #396060  by MoPar~Guy

I see you've got the black plastic front cross member cover under the hood. Very nice. Am I correct that it was discontinued after the 2000 model year?
 #396066  by LUNAT1C

MoPar~Guy wrote: June 30th, 2024, 7:44 am I see you've got the black plastic front cross member cover under the hood. Very nice. Am I correct that it was discontinued after the 2000 model year?
Somewhere in 2000 mid year. I've collected a few that weren't destroyed. Most have gone missing from mechanics not bothering to reinstall it.
 #396067  by StealthM

Yes, I had an extra one laying around. My 2000 can with it from the factory. I guess they discontinued putting them on in the later years like Robert said. Kind of a shame since I think it cleans up the engine bay.
 #396079  by In-trepid

Daisy is looking pretty good!
StealthM liked this
 #396087  by rustybronco

Question,

I had the one off of the '99 and it didn't fit my '02. Is there something different about the shield on the '00's than the '99's?
 #396088  by FIREM

There are 2 versions of the site shield, neither one fits an 02 without slight modification near the cruise control mount.
 #396089  by rustybronco

I don't have it anymore but as I recall the '99 shield was considerably different than my '02.

I wish I still had it in order to revisit. Maybe some day I'll come across another.
 #396090  by LUNAT1C

Cruise control bracket is different after 2001, switches to a two bolt design if I remember right. Small amount of trimming makes it fit.
FIREM liked this