Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • New from Poland

• A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.
Membership Banner

A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#377106  by Loverman
 December 29th, 2018, 1:59 pm
Hello!
I'm Grzesiek, and I'm from Poland! I have the 2002 chrysler 300m special with "special" features. I hope that I can help in some parts, because I'm not newbie :)To all: Happy New Year! And much more joy with Your 300m :).

List of features:
- Full poliurethan (90sHa) bushings
- adjustable control arms rear
- tablet in dash
- tranny oil cooler from grand voyager (bigger one) bypassed factory cooler
- thermo-insulation bandage on exhaust manifolds
- Iridium spark plugs from champion
- and more... but I don't remember :)
To do:
- wheel spacers
- electric steering pump
- camber cam bolt for front
- adapter with thermostat for oil filter plus lines for oil cooler
- brakes from pacifica (front calipers)
- 18' wheels
- kit for upgrading tranny
- for now that's it :)
Some Pictures :
https://photos.app.goo.gl/tVudjEs7RYCKC4h89
https://photos.app.goo.gl/nfTVhedLMB3DKEAA8

THX FOR YOUR TIME :)
 #377109  by M-Pressive
 December 29th, 2018, 6:35 pm
Welcome to the forums!

We would love to have you as a member of the club! We have members all over the world.

https://www.300mclub.org/membership-acc ... ip-levels/
 #377110  by Loverman
 December 29th, 2018, 7:27 pm
Unfortunately 14$ is something about 50 PLN... to picture, I can buy for that three large pizzas.. in short, it's quite cash. So meaby one day.
 #377118  by First Lady
 December 30th, 2018, 5:44 pm
Welcome to the forum! You make an interesting point about how the cost of joining the club converts in other currencies. Something to really think about!
 #377119  by EasyRider300M
 December 30th, 2018, 6:48 pm
I would like to donate $5 toward his membership if he decides to join. If perhaps one other member will step up with a $5 donation then maybe we can sign him up for membership if he pays the remaining cost. ...then he can see the value of membership. I assure you , Grzesiek, $5 (or $10 if no one else steps up) will be well worth joining this club.

Membership brings access to the members only Knowledge base forum that is loaded with expert step by step repair procedures many of which have pictures. One do-it-yourself repair will be worth many times the price of membership. Click on the link in my sig below to read about all the benefits of membership.
First Lady, Katzchen78 liked this
 #377131  by M-Pressive
 December 31st, 2018, 8:45 pm
Hey Steve,

Thanks for the offer, I actually gifted a paid membership to Grzesiek last night and got his application all filled out.

That gets him going for a year!
First Lady, Katzchen78 liked this
 #377132  by cin993
 December 31st, 2018, 9:57 pm
szczęśliwego Nowego Roku from USA!
 #377133  by EasyRider300M
 December 31st, 2018, 9:59 pm
That's great. I can tell from his posts that he will be a valuable asset to the club. Enjoy your membership Grzesiek and check out the Knowledgebase forum... I think you will find it invaluable for repairing and maintaining your M. Welcome aboard Matey.

:newyr
 #377162  by Loverman
 January 2nd, 2019, 11:57 am
I'm very surprised and happy. Thank You for that gift :) Big thanks to EasyRider for your proposition of donating I'm really glad:) And thanks to Mpressive for got me a membership.
Szczęśliwego nowego roku! (Happy New Year)
 #377167  by AndyPre
 January 2nd, 2019, 5:03 pm
Cześć from your "neighborhood" - well, a few hundred km's south in Bulgaria. Честита нова година! (Happy New Year to you as well.) Nice to see another European owner here. Has anyone ever considered putting together a European meet? And I would be interested in sponsoring other European members as well, if the need / question should come up again.
Katzchen78 liked this
 #377199  by Katzchen78
 January 4th, 2019, 10:16 am
Welcome to the club!!! I have a penpal who lives in Lodz and has sent me many beautiful pictures of the country. You have made many improvements to your 300M. That is wonderful.
 #377242  by Loverman
 January 5th, 2019, 6:42 pm
So, yesterday I've made improvement to tranny. I installed shift kit. In free time I will make post about it. But for now i can tell that it made tranny more... constistent? Shifts faster and since i had rough shifting it made it softer. But to make it better i pulled out fuse n to reset tranny settings. I will report changes in free time.
Now, next step is fuel injectors.
 #378608  by Loverman
 April 12th, 2019, 12:22 pm
hello!

It's been a while... I had so much work. I've started to work as a car mechanic in best workshop in town (as second job).
And ofcourse I'm dealing with some issues with my Chrysi. My engine on idle runs very nervously, I think the cause is that guy who did engine rebuild didn't used alignment tool for sprockets. I've tried to cut them by myself but it's need to be perfect so I'm waiting for laser cut. Also I have front suspension knocks but I think it's worn out steering gear in place where the tie rods are bolted.
What I did:
second amplifier for subwoofer
bought camber cam bolts
meaby more thing but i dont remember.
I will report soon :))