Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Just Bought my first 300M

• A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#378782  by Lquentin300m
 April 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm
So I just bought my first 300 and I'm trying to get the radio to work. When I bought it from the previous owner they told me it was a fuse because nothing in the center comes on at all. So I'm trying to locate what fuse needs to be replaced and what kind? Can anyone help me out?
20190409_114336.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #378783  by Sneke_Eyez
 April 23rd, 2019, 2:12 pm
Fuse panel is under the removable cover on the driver's side of the dash. Pull straight out towards yourself.

Can't remember off the top of my head which fuse is the radio, but it might be 19? There is a chart on the cover that shows fuse locations and what they do.
Lquentin300m liked this
 #378787  by In-trepid
 April 23rd, 2019, 3:09 pm
You are correct Ryan. It is fuse 19, a 15 amp fuse according to the prints. It also controls the clock, instrument cluster, automatic temp control head, sun sensor, SKIM module, and decklid release.

Leshaun, please consider joining the club. This is the best place on earth to get the needed info for your 300m.
Lquentin300m liked this
 #378793  by EasyRider300M
 April 23rd, 2019, 8:41 pm
welcome to the best site on the net for LH car repair and modding information. When you get access, check out the Knowledgebase section of the forum. Loads of step by step repair information. Knowledgebase is accessible only to dues paying members.
 #378794  by StealthM
 April 23rd, 2019, 8:47 pm
Welcome aboard... glad to have ya. Your going to love this forum.....
 #378795  by M-Pressive
 April 23rd, 2019, 9:16 pm
To join the club as a full member you need to head here.
https://www.300mclub.org/membership-acc ... ip-levels/

Access to everything is automatic once your $14.95 membership fee is submitted.

Thanks and welcome to the forums.
 #378799  by Countachqv
 April 25th, 2019, 9:21 am
Lquentin300m wrote: April 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm So I just bought my first 300 and I'm trying to get the radio to work....
Congrat. These cars are now very scarce on the roads as daylies but when taken care of they are very resilient. To be happy, I suggest you do a full look over yourself if you are even just somewhat DIY. Change all fluids and use this great site to check on the most common wear items. Like chceking if oil come up thru the plug holes, get an alignment which will give you an all clear on the front end if you cant check the parts on your own, etc... Plan to get the car off the road for the time it will take you.
It cost a bit upfront but you will win long term on 1) your ownership experience 2) longetivity of your car.
dnl_pat liked this