Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Hej@All from Germany

• A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#380909  by FrankGermany
 October 4th, 2019, 4:20 pm
Hello and gretings from the other side of our world.

I'm Frank, 58 yo and an old school mechanic. We drive Mopar since the early 80's. I like and I understand them.

Sometimes Saab, Volvo, MB and VW, but never long and never ever Audi, BMW or aliens from asia.

Many years an old Dodge M880 (nice tool), a Winnebago Chieftain (like the "Thing" in The Walking Dead) until this "Battery" (rust, aluminium and wintersalt ...) was unfixable, and many km a good old Stratus.

Since 13 years an 92' Grand Voyager AWD with now 750tkm on its clock . First Engine, only one gearbox repair at km 500t. I drive them all carefully warm and cold and not so fast. I use this car for my businesstrips in the winter to the north, high over the polar circle and the other time for fishing.

Last month I put a new Diva to him in his Garage : I bought for a few bucks (€) a nice 300M 3.5 with 300tkm and LPG (it's very cheap here). He stands tired and dirty at a little road and I talked with the owner. He bought a new little Kia. He does NOTHING for him during the last 8 Years! That's not so much, but better as when "Doctor Electric" tries to put new gadgets in it... The 300M was fully original (not the radio) and I checked it, listened to what he told me and he want to come with me...

I drove carefully 500km home without trouble. I bought 4 new tires, brakepads and changed all liquids and timing belt parts. Nice job, easy to maintain, nice to drive. The last weeks I drove 4000km and during the next weeks I have to repair the steering and some other little things.

Mopar or no car? No, a 92' Buick PA is waiting. Next Year....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #380910  by FrankGermany
 October 4th, 2019, 4:38 pm

If it's allowed, I show you the Minivan in the north and my two little dogs, they are allways with me.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #380914  by EasyRider300M
 October 4th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Welcome to our piece of LH heavan. Lot of helpful knowledgeable members here to assist you with expert repair advice and modding ideas.

I recommend that you join the club for full access to all areas of our forums. Our knowledgebase area is for members only . It has loads of step by step repair assistance and that alone makes membership well worth the $15 first year cost. Renewals are only $10 per year. Click on the link in my sig for list of benefits for members.

Meanwhile, enjoy our site and ask any questions you have.
 #380915  by beespecial
 October 4th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Welcome Frank. As a do-it-yourself person you will come to appreciate this forum. Many years of discussions of problems and ideas can be found here. We've pretty much covered all the common problems. Feel free to ask questions. As EasyRider300M mentioned, paid membership to the club has many advantages.

You have two cute pups there. I'm sure they provide you with some good company.
 #380920  by M-Pressive
 October 5th, 2019, 11:25 am
Welcome to the forums Frank!
 #380947  by FrankGermany
 October 7th, 2019, 11:36 pm
Thx@all