Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club

• A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.
John Benjamin Memorial Virtual Car Show Banner

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

A place for new and perspective members to get more information about the club.

Moderator: Moderators

#390639  by jeffereyvanhorn6

I’m glad to join the group folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 #390643  by Sneke_Eyez

Welcome to the club!
 #390644  by FIREM

Welcome Jefferey to the group. I see on your profile you have a 2022 Chrysler 300.
While we love all things Chrysler here we do specialize in the "LH" line produced from 1993-2004 and even more specifically the second generation 1999-2004.
Just do not want to disappoint you if your looking for information on the latest "LX" this may not be the place.
 #390658  by StealthM

Welcome aboard Jeffrey. like Bob said we're all about the LH cars guess we will have to find you one.... lol Welcome.
 #390663  by In-trepid

Welcome to the club. You have reached the best place on earth to help you maintain your LH vehicle. There is so much information stored in the forum and in the Knowledgebase as well as so many knowledgeable people that can help. If you have a problem or question, we can help. There is one thing drastically different about this club. You can ask any question you want, and no one will give you the "stupid question" remark or try to put you down. We are family and treat everyone with respect unlike many other car clubs.
 #391206  by xSnappy2

Just joined the group and looking forward to checking things out. I owned a 1995 Chrysler New Yorker from 2001-2004, when I sold it to my son and purchased my current ride, a 2002 Chrysler Concorde Limited in March 2004.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
 #391208  by monte4

Looks great!
 #391213  by Sneke_Eyez

Welcome to the Club! Beautiful car!
 #391215  by M-Pressive

Welcome to the club!