Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 2021 Club Calendar -- READY TO ORDER --

• Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.
Membership Banner

Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.

Moderator: Moderators

#386656  by M-Pressive
 November 28th, 2020, 12:08 pm

Please take a moment and check out the calendar here-
http://www.300mclub.org/clubgear/
Our linked login system will take you right to the members only page which contains the link to order.

Each month features a quality photo that was optimized and edited to show off these amazing rides.

Please make sure you look for a coupon code when ordering. You should not have to pay full price for the calendar. I linked the dedicated page for RetailMeNot below.
https://www.retailmenot.com/view/shutterfly.com

They are always running deals. Please look for a code before ordering!

Not a member of the club? Become one today so you can order this great tribute to our Ride of the Month winners from 2020.
First Lady liked this
 #386706  by M-Pressive
 December 2nd, 2020, 8:25 pm
The link has been added to the club gear page on the website.

After hours of trying to get Shutterfly to make the share link not say "advent calendar" I am unable to get them to act. It is a massive site wide issue that is with the tech team and I am done spending hours chatting with them.

I have been told by three different people that you WILL get an wall calendar in the mail if you order the item I shared. If you preview the item you will see that it is a calender.

If you do not they have all said to contact them and they will make it right.

Make sure you order with a coupon code when you do order it.
 #386718  by M-Pressive
 December 4th, 2020, 3:02 pm
I did receive my calendars today and they were correct.
 #386732  by First Lady
 December 6th, 2020, 3:42 pm
Another great one for the collection!!
 #386737  by sparky99
 December 6th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Just ordered one...
 #386741  by adu1982
 December 7th, 2020, 7:20 am
Ordered two.....gonna put one in the garage and just in case it gets messed up....one for keepsake

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

#386747  by InfernoRedM
 December 8th, 2020, 4:39 pm
For those of you who have not yet ordered your calendar, I have three codes for 50% off Shutterfly. If the calendar is already discounted by 35%, for instance, it will only add 15% more to the discount. These codes are first-come, first-served. You should probably post here if you use one so that no one else needs to spend time typing in the long code. It says to enter code at www.shutterfly.com/my50off.

1. MY41-CGGN-KMSW-RY8P6N
2. MY41-AEEM-47ED-CK3NNC
3. MY41-9RHE-7S3Z-78FPAY

Good luck! Enjoy the calendar, stay safe and all the best for a very happy holiday season!!
M-Pressive, First Lady, Sneke_Eyez and 1 others liked this
 #386749  by Sneke_Eyez
 December 8th, 2020, 6:53 pm
InfernoRedM wrote:For those of you who have not yet ordered your calendar, I have three codes for 50% off Shutterfly. If the calendar is already discounted by 35%, for instance, it will only add 15% more to the discount. These codes are first-come, first-served. You should probably post here if you use one so that no one else needs to spend time typing in the long code. It says to enter code at www.shutterfly.com/my50off.

1. MY41-CGGN-KMSW-RY8P6N
2. MY41-AEEM-47ED-CK3NNC
3. MY41-9RHE-7S3Z-78FPAY

Good luck! Enjoy the calendar, stay safe and all the best for a very happy holiday season!!
I just logged in here to buy a calendar finally and found these codes - very generous of you for sharing, Reed!
I used the first one! Thanks a lot for sharing them with us!
InfernoRedM liked this
 #386750  by InfernoRedM
 December 8th, 2020, 7:05 pm
Sneke_Eyez wrote: December 8th, 2020, 6:53 pm
InfernoRedM wrote:For those of you who have not yet ordered your calendar, I have three codes for 50% off Shutterfly. If the calendar is already discounted by 35%, for instance, it will only add 15% more to the discount. These codes are first-come, first-served. You should probably post here if you use one so that no one else needs to spend time typing in the long code. It says to enter code at www.shutterfly.com/my50off.

1. MY41-CGGN-KMSW-RY8P6N
2. MY41-AEEM-47ED-CK3NNC
3. MY41-9RHE-7S3Z-78FPAY

I just logged in here to buy a calendar finally and found these codes - very generous of you for sharing, Reed!
I used the first one! Thanks a lot for sharing them with us!
Merry Christmas, my friend!
chrysler300L liked this