Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 2024 Club Calendar -- READY TO ORDER --

• Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.
Membership Banner

Discussions about logoed merchandise available to club members.

Moderator: Moderators

#394646  by M-Pressive

Please take a moment and check out the calendar here-
http://www.300mclub.org/clubgear/
Our linked login system will take you right to the members only page which contains the link to order.

Each month features a quality photo that was optimized and edited to show off these amazing rides.

Please make sure you look for a coupon code when ordering. You should not have to pay full price for the calendar. I linked the dedicated page for RetailMeNot below.
https://www.retailmenot.com/view/shutterfly.com

They are always running deals. Please look for a code before ordering!

Not a member of the club? Become one today so you can order this great tribute to our Ride of the Month winners from 2023.
FIREM, Sneke_Eyez, LUNAT1C and 3 others liked this
 #394652  by FIREM

Thanks for another great calendar! 8)
 #394661  by FIREM

Calendar Received yesterday, perfect as usual!!!
 #394662  by M-Pressive

Great! Glad it arrived and looks good.

I need to get mine ordered.
 #394666  by LUNAT1C

Order placed. Discounts at Shutterfly have been weird, but I wanted to get it in and hopefully receive before we get on a plane. Can't wait! The calendar is always a highlight as I flip it each month. Supposedly it's 50% sitewide today.

This year I only bought two, for my home office and the garage. My official office is taking away desks to make big open seating and meeting spaces like the automakers do (I know Honda and GM do), which means I lost my desk and no need for a calendar there.
 #394686  by M-Pressive

Ordered ours today.

Use code JOLLY and they are $12 a piece.
 #394709  by Sneke_Eyez

Finally ordered my 2! I kept getting on and getting partway through the process, then being disappointed by the coupon code. I didn't get the great deal that you got, Keith, but 50% off was pretty good tonight with code CHEERS.
 #394734  by M-Pressive

Ours came the other day.

Another successful year!
 #394739  by First Lady

It was cool to take down the 2023 calendar with my car as December and open 2024 which also has my car on the cover - such a huge honor!!
 #394742  by sparky99

First Lady wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 9:43 pm It was cool to take down the 2023 calendar with my car as December and open 2024 which also has my car on the cover - such a huge honor!!
Having your car as a cover photo is a hell of an honor. Congratulations Lindsey. I am proud of you. The calendar looks great.
First Lady liked this
 #394746  by LUNAT1C

First Lady wrote: January 3rd, 2024, 9:43 pm It was cool to take down the 2023 calendar with my car as December and open 2024 which also has my car on the cover - such a huge honor!!
I thought that too, sad to be taking down a beautiful DSB... but then putting it right back up as the cover!
First Lady liked this