Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Finally Replaced My Old Pickup Truck

• A place to talk about your non-LH current or former vehicles.
25th Anniversary LH Platform Celebration

Membership Banner

A place to talk about your non-LH current or former vehicles.

Moderator: Moderators

#378688  by monte4
 April 18th, 2019, 4:48 pm
My 1991 GMC Sonoma finally was due. The frame was getting bad. She sure didn't owe me anything. I've been looking for over 2 months for a replacement. I didn't want a full sized pickup as they are all huge (most have 4 doors). I wanted 4 wheel drive for better winter driving and my mechanic said to try and find a good used Ford Ranger as they are the best mid sized pickup made (easy to work on, reliable, mostly trouble free). So here she is:
2010 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 Supercab 4 door, fully loaded.- I just bought the wheels and tires (265/75R16) as it came with 31x10.5 heavy lug winter tires on 15" factory black mags
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
beespecial liked this
 #378690  by EasyRider300M
 April 18th, 2019, 7:03 pm
nice looking pickup..like the color and wheels...and looks like you have some room behind the seats...enjoy!
monte4 liked this
 #378701  by Sneke_Eyez
 April 19th, 2019, 3:28 pm
Congrats, Ellis!
I haven't seen a nice (non rusty) box style Sonoma/S-10 in New England in ages, so your 91s longevity is very impressive to me.

Those Rangers were supposed to be pretty decent trucks and I've always liked them in that trim with the fender flares.

Having a truck around makes a nice LH support vehicle - I'm a big fan of my 2009 Ram for everything it can do that my LHs can't.
monte4, Beautimous1 liked this