Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • April 2019 Ride of the Month - Winner -

• A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.

Moderator: Moderators

#378960  by Sneke_Eyez
 May 8th, 2019, 10:16 pm

I would like to present our April 2019 Ride of the Month Winner!

Name: Mark Pritchard
Member Number: 2719
Forum Name: dosmalo
City, State: Tecumseh, OK
Car Specifications: 1999 Bright Platinum Metallic Chrysler LHS

Mark will be featured on the April 2020 page of the club calendar, and be awarded a plaque that celebrates his win.

Please join me in congratulating Mark on his win!
 #378963  by M-Pressive
 May 9th, 2019, 8:44 am
Congrats Mark!
 #378964  by beespecial
 May 9th, 2019, 9:24 am
Congratulations Mark!
 #378967  by LUNAT1C
 May 9th, 2019, 11:03 am
Nice job! I loved your passion for the car.
 #378972  by First Lady
 May 9th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Congrats Mark!!
 #378973  by EasyRider300M
 May 9th, 2019, 4:27 pm
Great looking LHS ... platinum looks great on that showboat. Loving the grill. I look forward to seeing your awesome LHS on my 2020 calendar! A well deserved win..Congrats!
 #378975  by dosmalo
 May 9th, 2019, 8:51 pm
I am so appreciative for each and every compliment and I'm actually, really in disbelief that we (me and the LHS) won. Last I checked Travis was pulling up rapidly and looked as if he was going to pass.
Also, I want to give a shout to Travis and Alex both. I had met and knew Alex previously since he was kind enough to sell, pack and ship a pair of embossed headrest to me. He is a great guy to work with and those embossed headrests look awesome in my LHS. And, as soon as the contest began, Travis messaged me extending his virtual hand in friendship. We hit back and forth a couple of times and I had a gut feeling he was one genuinely nice guy and he is.
As some of you may know, I'm in my 60s so I feel sort of a Grandpa trying to keep up with all you yung-uns. LOL! Also, because I'm where I'm at in life that LHS will most likely be my last car. Seriously, IMO nobody makes a car that styles like the LHS does, er, um, unless it's the 300M! : ) Sure, I'd probably like to have a new Challenger but I'd keep the LHS cause I'm still in love with it. Love like til death do us part love.
Not sure either if there's actually enough 'blue sky' that I'd ever sell it for.
I'll close by just saying that I appreciate this more than you know and it has made me proud to be among all of my 300M brothers. I'd love to put my LHS on the interstate, hammer down and meet and greet all at the next Carlisle. Now that would be some fun!
 #378976  by EasyRider300M
 May 9th, 2019, 8:56 pm
If you make it to Carlisle, I think your car would make an excellent staff car for the club executives to ride in .... your ride is kind of "Presidential" looking. When your car first came out, I remember reviewers comparing it to Cadillac and back then I read that many Cadillac owners turned in their older Cadillacs for the LHS.

And you're hardly old in this crowd...we have several members including myself who are as old , er I mean,as "young" as you :wink:
 #378977  by KxWarrior
 May 9th, 2019, 9:00 pm
Congratulations! Love seeing a clean LHS! Would be awesome seeing you at Carlisle, we could always use more LHS in the Intrepid/Concorde/LHS category! :)
 #378981  by adu1982
 May 10th, 2019, 11:25 am

Congrats on the win !!!!
She looks like an awesome car, and while I do like the Specials, to me , also, the Lhs seems like a nicer car. Awesome job maintaining it in such great shape. I always forget how old our cars truly are now....all banging on 20 years now...
I second that......too many Mssssss at Carlisle....even though , if I do make it this year , the M might be it....

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk