Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 2019 Ride of the Year Winner Announced!!

• A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.
Membership Banner

A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.

Moderator: Moderators

#381889  by KxWarrior
 January 15th, 2020, 2:20 pm

Congratulations to our Ride of the Year winner for 2019, Keith Jarvis!!

Name: Keith Jarvis
Forum Name: M-Pressive
Member Number: 569
City, State: Norwood, MA
Car Specifications: 2002 Raven Super Colorshift Chrysler 300M Special

Thank you to everyone who participated and voted this past year. We had an extremely close contest with lots of members receiving a large number of votes. If it wasn't for you, the contest would not be able to run!

Also, please remember to nominate your car or another member's car for the coming Ride of the Month contests!

Keith will be featured on the front cover of the 2021 club calendar.
Please join me in congratulating Keith on his win!!!
 #381892  by beespecial
 January 15th, 2020, 2:56 pm
Congratulations Keith! Your car is simply awesome. I think I show off pics of your car more than of my own.
 #381894  by Mottman
 January 15th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Congratulations Keith,

It is a stunner for sure.
Its gonna be a challenge to come up with a real rival.
 #381897  by dcsally97
 January 15th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Congrats Keith! Your car is truly a spectacle. Hopefully, I will see it in person someday.
 #381898  by Sneke_Eyez
 January 15th, 2020, 3:50 pm
Congratulations, Keith! You have built a great car that helps bring attention to our Club and the LH cars wherever it goes!
 #381900  by EasyRider300M
 January 15th, 2020, 5:58 pm
Congrats Keith. As our president , you represent our club to the utmost with the most unique and most modded 300M in existence. I would expect to see your car in more Car Magazines in the future. It must be really exhilarating to drive your show car on the road as it turns heads everywhere you go. It's truly one of a kind.
 #381903  by First Lady
 January 15th, 2020, 7:00 pm
Congratulations sir!!! As others have said, you’ve surely built a thing!! It’s fun to have around and I’ll continue to break my nails working on it any day! Your vision is amazing and it’s very fun to watch!!
 #381906  by In-trepid
 January 15th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Congratulations Keith. This has been one of the nicest 300m cars that I have ever seen. I know you put a lot of time in on it and there is always something new to see.
 #381910  by StealthM
 January 16th, 2020, 1:09 am
A true visionary Keith. Congratulations well deserved. To see something in ones mind and then to be able to create in real life are the things of so few. You are an inspiration to this club and its members. Thank you and congratulations.
 #381913  by sparky99
 January 16th, 2020, 2:09 pm
Well deserved sir! I've always loved your car. The hard work and hours upon hours you've (and others) put in definitely shows. Congratulations!!!
SpawnofSatan! liked this
 #381938  by BossSlate
 January 18th, 2020, 12:59 am
Congratulations Keith.Your car is truly a thing of beauty.Your vision to take this car to unbelievable heights is unsurpassed.Continue to set the bar so no one can reach it.
 #381952  by 300GEM
 January 19th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Congratulations, Keith! Well-deserved for sure. I am really digging the new color shift color scheme you've got going on as well as the other mods you've done over the past few months. Keep up the good work! As others have said, your car is a perfect representation of our club and it's people. Please continue to keep the "old" Chryslers alive and relevant! :D
M-Pressive liked this
 #381963  by FIREM
 January 21st, 2020, 10:43 am
Congrats Keith, no doubt the most highly modified M in existence ! and continuously undergoing more mods.
Colorshift is an understatement, Modshift should also be part of the description.
M-Pressive liked this
 #382080  by M-Pressive
 January 27th, 2020, 1:19 pm
Thanks everyone!

I appreciate the kind words and the votes that came my way.

The car continues to evolve each year and has changed a lot over the years. I am honestly not sure what the future holds for it but it has been a fun ride!
 #382143  by monte4
 February 2nd, 2020, 1:37 pm
Congrats Keith. I can't imagine the blood, sweat and tears that have gone into your car. It is truly spectacular! :bravo
M-Pressive liked this