Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • December 2018 Ride of the Month - Wildcard Edition -

• A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.
Carlisle 2017 Banner

Membership Banner

A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.

Moderator: Moderators

December 2018 Ride of the Month Contest - Please Vote Now -

Winnie Holbech Stuwitz - 1418
50%
Marcel Charlesbois - 2697
6%
Robert Day - 437
24%
Keith Jarvis - 569
20%
 #376769  by M-Pressive
 December 2nd, 2018, 3:50 pm

Here is December 2018 round of the Ride of the Month contest!

The winner will grace the club calendar for December 2019 and will receive a plaque that celebrates their win!
The contest will run for 7 days.

—Wildcard Contest —
This month's contest is made up of some fine examples of the LHs that represent the club well. Maintaining a car that is 14 years old can be a challenge. All of these cars are fine examples of what that challenge can look like.

Please log on to the club forum to vote, as you can NOT vote with the Tapatalk app that the club utilizes.

Congratulations to all the nominees for this month, I look forward to seeing the winner in next year’s calendar.

Thank You,
Keith Jarvis
2018 Club President

Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your nominees for the December 2018 ROM contest in no particular order:

Name: Winnie Holbech Stuwitz
Member Number: 1418
Forum Name: Mysterical
City, State: Faborg, Denmark
Car Specifications: 2000 Deep Slate 300M

Name: Marcel Charlesbois
Member Number: 2697
Forum Name:Mmc300
City, State: Vergennes, VT
Car Specifications: 2001 Cinnamon Glaze 300M

Name: Bob Day
Forum Name: FIREM
Member Number: 437
Car Specifications: 2002 Inferno Red 300M

Name: Keith Jarvis
Forum Name: M-Pressive
Member Number: 569
City, State: Norwood, MA
Car Specifications: 2002 Black 300M Special

Candidates are encouraged to add comments to this thread. Limit your additional pictures to a max of 15. All posts from those not in the contest will be deleted.
 #376770  by Mysterical
 December 2nd, 2018, 3:50 pm
Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this chance and nomination. It is an honor to be selected to participate. :D

I am not as well informed as most of you, and can list up all the things with interior, and so, as I know most of you can - maybe that also comes with the fact I am not American and not sure of all the phrases :P

However, I can tell you all, that since I was 16 years old, and saw this model of car for the very first time, I have said to myself that this is THE car for me.

I bought my first M around 11 years ago back when I was with my Ex-husband. I had only had it for like 5 months, when the engine was done, despite it had ran under 100.000 miles. My heart bleed so much for this car, that I ended up paying a brand new engine and got it replaced. I simply could not depart from my M. Sadly history went the way of a devours years later, and even though he promised me I could keep my car - 3 months after he moved out, he suddenly out of the blue called and demanded I sold it. This was heartbreaking for me and I can still recall the feeling when the new owner left with it.

5 years went by, with me not owning anything worth mentioning car wise... Then 2½ year ago, my husband bought me the x-mes present of my life - another 300M - a 3,5 this time.
I am properly a strange girl, crazy about cars and especially this one - but in this club, I feel at home, seeing other share my great passion, for the beautiful cars. :D If I could be so lucky and honored to win this contest, it would without a doubt, be something I would never forget. It would be a huge, huge honor.

That was the words from me - and with no further comments, I present to you - my unicorn :)

I hope you will enjoy the pictures.

#376771  by M-Pressive
 December 2nd, 2018, 3:57 pm
Thanks for including me in the December Ride of the Month contest! It is always an honor to participate in the contest and this month I get to feature Midnight M.

You are looking at my Black 2002 Chrysler 300M Special with the light taupe/dark slate interior. I purchased it in the spring of 2015 from another member on the forum so it could become my daily driver. It was transported to me by two other members and delivered at my wedding in May. I was looking for a car that I could enjoy and drive daily while my other M became a full time show car.

The car currently sits at about 188,000 miles. It has had a few repairs that were needed, but they all do at this point.

I had made a promise to myself that I would not mod it and just drive it. That promise was quickly broken and I started to change the look of it with some smaller modifications.

Exterior-
20” Chrysler 300S Rims
Aluminum PlastiDipped Lower Cladding
SpoilerKing Rear Window Spoiler
SpoilerKing Trunk Lip Spoiler
Clear Front Turn Lenses w/ Switchbacks
Clear Signal Mirror Lenses
Audi Projector Lenses in the Special Housings
Yellow Fog Lights w/ CREE Bulbs
LED High Beam Bulbs
Slotted/Drilled Rotors
Ceramic Brake Pads
Tinted Windows
Graphite Plasti-Dipped upper and lower grills

Interior-
Mopar RB1
Mopar Satellite Radio Module
UConnect
6 Disc DVD Changer
Full Wood Trim Including Wheel
Wood Shift Knob
Concorde Limited Wood Shift Bezel
Padded Bolster and Glove Box
Visor Plaques
2004 Dual Color ATC
Polished ATC Knob
Black Evic Cover & Visor Pulls
Winged Clock Bezel
Mopar Trunk Carpet
Concorde Trunk Pull
Embroidered Rear Headrests
Rear Shelf Speaker Grills
Chrome Switches
White LED lighting
DRL Module

Engine Bay-
K&N Intake Kit
Red Valve Covers
Painted Plenum
Sight Shield

Always representing the club!

Up Next-
Suspension overhaul in the Spring!

Thanks for looking! All the contestants this month are worthy of the honor of being Ride of the Month.
 #376777  by FIREM
 December 2nd, 2018, 9:34 pm
Thank You for the nomination for the December Ride of the Month contest. As many are aware I have been an active member of "This Thing of Ours" for some 15 years and active on the BOD for the past 10 years. I am a significant contributor to the Knowledgebase and manage the club Fotki account. "Researched and Authored the 25th Anniversary of the LH" My passion for the 300M started the first time I saw one and in October 2001 I purchased "FIREM" as my first, and only, brand new car ever. Did not take long for the "Mod Bug" to bite and over the years personal "enhancements" were done, and continue.
Regularly attend virtually every meet that the club participates in, Carlisle, Indy, Ocean City & more, even the club Cruise.
FIREM MEMBER #0437
2002 Inferno Red Tinted Pearl Coat Dark Slate Grey Interior Luxury Group / Power Moonroof
Side Air Bags / Chrome Wheels Production Date 08/17/01 Delivery Date 10/01/01 195,000 Mile Regular Driver
ENHANCEMENTS
LIGHTING
Blackened “Special” Headlights w/LED Brow Lamps Full 6000K LED Front lighting
Clear Front Turn Signals w/ “Switch back” LED Lamps
Custom Third Brake & Triple Brake Lights Sequential LED Rear Turn Signals
Color Matched “Special” Signal Mirrors w/ Clear Lenses
Custom Club Logo Door Welcome Lights
UNDER HOOD
Custom Intake Plenum Treatment Lighted Clear Cover Fuse & Relay Center
Custom Sight Shield K&N Drop-In Air Filter Element
INTERIOR
Club Decal Club Key Fob
Wood Inlay Shifter Lighted Key Ring Rear Courtesy Lights
RB1 Navigation / Sirius Radio / U-Connect / Azera Amp Mod.
Custom Visor Plaques “Winged” Bezel Clock w/ Custom Overlay
Embroidered Floor Mats & Tilting Headrests “Chrysler” Seat Belt Pads
EXTERIOR
“Special” Door Sill & Stainless Steel Pillar Post Overlays Reworked Trunk Logo’s
“Special” Front & Rear Sway Bars Poly Spring Isolators
Spoiler Depot Color Matched Rear Wing Painted Brake Calipers & Hubs
Handmade Highly Polished Door Props
Custom 300M Show Stand
https://youtu.be/tutGwTHwasU