Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • September 2019 Ride of the Month -- WINNER --

• A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.
Membership Banner

A Forum Highlighting the Best LH's around.

Moderator: Moderators

#379846  by KxWarrior

During Carlisle the club decided to award September's Ride of the Month award to the winner of the Carlisle judged LH class.

I would like to present our September 2019 Ride of the Month Winner!

Name: Ryan Severance
Forum Name: Sneke_Eyez
Member Number: 2282
Car Specifications: 2002 Snakeskin Green Dodge Intrepid

Ryan will be featured on the September 2020 page of the club calendar, and be awarded a plaque that celebrates his win.

Please join me in congratulating Ryan on his win!

We are still looking for people interested in joining us for future ROTM contests, so if you're interested please shoot Ken (KxWarrior) or Ryan (Sneke_Eyez) a PM

Thanks again
 #379860  by FIREM

Congrats Ryan, all that work last year and ongoing) has paid off.
Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #379872  by Sneke_Eyez

Thank you very much, all! It was an honor to win among the other outstanding cars in my class!
 #379892  by First Lady

Congrats!!!!! Happy to hand deliver the plaque next time I see you!!!
Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #379895  by dcsally97

Well Ryan....would it be too "punny" to say that I'm green with envy? I'm glad that it worked out for you this year. An award well deserved for a one of a kind Intrepid. Keep up the great work.
Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #379900  by EasyRider300M

Congrats Ryan, your intrepid is meticulous and you certainly are the epitome of a Dodge/Chrysler Enthusiast with your fine collection of cars and truck!
Sneke_Eyez liked this
 #379961  by sparky99

It's easy to see why people are drawn to your car, very well done and not over the top. The flashy paint is amazing. Well done Ryan. Be proud
 #379962  by Sneke_Eyez

sparky99 wrote: July 24th, 2019, 12:57 pm It's easy to see why people are drawn to your car, very well done and not over the top. The flashy paint is amazing. Well done Ryan. Be proud
Thank you, Robert!