Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • front suspension rattle

• Discussions on suspension & steering repairs or upgrades.
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Discussions on suspension & steering repairs or upgrades.

Moderator: Moderators

#380196  by LUNAT1C
 August 5th, 2019, 4:26 pm
M-Pressive wrote: August 5th, 2019, 7:37 am
damitryan wrote: August 4th, 2019, 10:06 am im a new fan of this site without you guys id be lost you all give pretty good advice i recently got my 2000 300 m for free and had to do all kinds of work on it ... almost everything but im a mechanic so it wasnt to hard . injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump, control arms, sway bar bushings, injectore wire harness , and interior wire harness , plugs . etc . its almost new . next ill do water pump , a/c compressor , etc . i still have a front end rattle as well ill be replacing struts. ima try adding a washer at the top . thank you
Sounds like you should treat yourself to a membership to the club!

Best $14.95 you will spend

https://www.300mclub.org/membership-acc ... ip-levels/
I concur wholeheartedly! This Club has saved me thousands over the past 10 years in repairs.
 #380198  by EasyRider300M
 August 5th, 2019, 4:47 pm
The membership costs $14.95 the first year. After the first year, renewal of membership is only $10.

I have been a member for 18 years now and as well as giving me repair guidance, it has also saved me by giving me the knowledge to guide my mechanic in repairs . The knowledgebase forum, accessible only to dues paying members, has many step by step repair guides. Knowledge is power.

Joining should be a no brainer if you want to keep your LH vehicle in good repair. Also you will find many guidelines to mod your car to the hilt.