Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • Polyurethane Coil Spring Isolators

• Discussions on suspension & steering repairs or upgrades.
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

Discussions on suspension & steering repairs or upgrades.

Moderator: Moderators

#227317  by FIREM
 May 26th, 2010, 9:55 pm
Yes it is not hard to see what goes where. Front lowers lay on the strut pad witlh small tabs down. If I reacll the rears are a little smaller in diameter
 #252395  by toshik
 March 23rd, 2011, 9:27 am
Based on my experience, upon the inspection the only ones requiring replacement were the front lower ones. They wer makind noise while going over the speed bumps.
 #286085  by Shadowvox6
 July 9th, 2012, 1:01 pm
I know I was pivotal in getting these on the market...but now that Monroe has rubber isolators at a much reduced price point, and should last as long as the poly isolators, I don't see the need for these.

IMHO!!
 #286132  by grayslater
 July 9th, 2012, 8:27 pm
shadowvox6 wrote:I know I was pivotal in getting these on the market...but now that Monroe has rubber isolators at a much reduced price point, and should last as long as the poly isolators, I don't see the need for these.

IMHO!!
But if you look closely, the description of the Monroe isolators from Rockauto.com states "w/o Performance Handling Package". Can't say that I've ever noticed a separate part number for the OEM isolators.

So needless to say, I've since purchased the Polyurethanes since Indy.
 #341880  by Countachqv
 January 25th, 2015, 8:48 am
are the guys making the Polyurethanes still in business? cant go tothe site.
 #343838  by ramy73
 March 20th, 2015, 9:57 am
I just got the front set of the Polyurethane coil spring isolators i notice they where a little greasy. My question is do i need to wipe the grease off prior to instalation or leave then like that?
 #343839  by TrueBlue
 March 20th, 2015, 12:04 pm
The grease won't hurt anything, might be a mold release from when they were popped out of the injection dies.