Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • 300Mclub's Official Firearms Thread

• A place to discuss the politics of the day.
Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

Membership Banner

A place to discuss the politics of the day.

Moderator: Moderators

#353895  by KxWarrior
 January 28th, 2016, 6:12 am
That Beretta storm is amazing. I was looking at one in the store yesterday...Don't know if I want to buy a prebuilt or build my own. Seems like I'd be getting exactly what i want if i built it myself

Right now, working on sighting in my Mosin Nagant that I modernized...Just gotta find a non-modernized one and it'll be my collectible
 #353913  by 00R/T
 January 28th, 2016, 5:13 pm
I've never been a big fan of the Storm, personally. But, I generally stick to striker fired with my polymer guns, so that's not surprising. My buddy loves his and it's been very reliable for him.

I've been trying to cut back on gun purchases this year but we'll see. Before the holidays I did scoop up something I've been trying to get my hands on for a while - a Dan Wesson Pointman 9.
 #353917  by 300maximilien
 January 28th, 2016, 7:26 pm
Many people wish it was as easy to move as you make it sound.
 #353922  by mabraham
 January 28th, 2016, 10:23 pm
I sell a lot of Storms, they are very popular. I am indifferent to them myself.
Dan Wessons are always nice guns.
 #353926  by slimpants
 January 29th, 2016, 12:30 am

If you "must" carry a handgun simply in order to leave the house, it's time to reevaluate.
If you simply "choose" to carry a handgun because you'll feel more comfortable, it's time to reevaluate.

In The Land of the Free, there cannot be a greater irony.

:shock:

#370314  by hrmwrm
 November 8th, 2017, 2:34 pm
yeah, sure, god'll save you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
(psssst. he didn't save the last ones in church even). :lol: :lol:
it's actually scary how many of them are future terrorists. :eek
 #370318  by M-Pressive
 November 8th, 2017, 3:22 pm
We seem to have gotten off topic here.

This is the official firearms thread but it has manifested into headlines, religion and other stuff.

Please bring it back on topic.
 #370321  by slimpants
 November 8th, 2017, 4:00 pm

With all due respect, Keith.

Please see the original post on Page 1 as this is a political thread that began under the subject/title "Joining in the Arms Surge" five years ago right after the Sandy Hook massacre of innocent law-abiding freedom-loving children in Newtown, CT. The OP's concern was a fear of imminent gun control measures.

'Someone' chose to rename the thread three months later, for whatever reason.
i.e. likely because they didn't care for any dissenting opinion offered herein.

Or perhaps simply due to all the off-topic (??) pics being posted showcasing our gun enthusiasts' favorite weapons ?

:|

hrmwrm liked this
 #370322  by hrmwrm
 November 8th, 2017, 6:26 pm
and they ARE all related. first thing after a massacre is thoughts and PRAYERS. and god be with you. sounds a little ridiculous after a while.
so, what did you want? a different thread about mass shootings? just thought gun thread was the closest thing, since there is debate in it.
then somebody might see what comes of their new blast bambi to hamburger. :roll:

but, sorry. just saw that and thought what kind of a place is the states when you need to armour your child to go to school. :eek
you people terrorize your self more. just the threat of terrorists is enough to watch the over reaction. you have more dying from internal strife than external.
but i'll refrain from further posting, since this has been a dead thread of late.
slimpants liked this
 #372751  by slimpants
 March 26th, 2018, 10:31 pm

The kids finally said: "This is BULLSCHIT" and took it to the streets. Good for them.

"Hey, dad. Have you ever had to hide in a closet for two hours at the office?? Your generation is utterly incompetent and we have a complete moron president. So, WE'RE gonna have to take it from here. See ya."

http://www.msdstrong.us

hrmwrm liked this
 #383507  by hrmwrm
 April 13th, 2020, 4:26 pm
upside to covid lockdown.
first time since 2002 there were no school shootings in march.