Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • For Sale: 2012 Chrysler 300S Wheels and 245/40/20 Tires

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#378810  by Sneke_Eyez
 April 26th, 2019, 12:22 pm
For sale are my 4 2012 Chrysler 300S wheels which have been my summer wheels on my 2004 Chrysler 300M Special for the past several summers.

The mounted photos are from Carlisle last year. All others were taken on 5/6/2019.

Included with the wheels are the center caps, LH tire pressure sensors in working condition and 4 mounted 245/40/20 tires.
The tires are 3 Firestone Firehawk GTs and 1 Pirelli P-Zero.
The Firehawks are in ok shape with decent tread, the Pirelli has fairly low tread, but would easily last another summer.

The wheels themselves were OEM on a 2012 Chrysler 300S.
They are in "OK" shape - they are not 100% mint.
One rim has some clearcoat cancer around the center cap, another has a bit of rash, both items are pictured.
The clearcoat issues are common with these wheels.

$550.00.

Pick up in Dedham, MA 02026, or meet me somewhere in New England near a you pull junkyard.
I will deliver them to Carlisle in July for free if you pay me all the money now.
Carlisle delivery is a serious commitment for me because I am taking only the Intrepid to Carlisle this year - and it has no room in the trunk because of my giant sub box.

One thing I can tell you for certain is that you can't find these wheels alone anywhere around me for a price like this - and I know, because I look almost every day to see what is out there.

Somebody wants these on their car for this price!
 #378952  by Sneke_Eyez
 May 7th, 2019, 1:02 pm
Bump - updated with photos!
 #379089  by Sneke_Eyez
 May 28th, 2019, 9:55 am
I lowered the price - someone on here has looked at these before on my car and liked them - let's make a deal!
 #379205  by Sneke_Eyez
 June 4th, 2019, 12:02 pm
Someone take these off my hands and out of my storage area.
 #379444  by Sneke_Eyez
 June 20th, 2019, 11:08 am
How about $550?
I think that's insanity for what is here, but I don't want to store them anymore and I'm not going back to them on my Special.
They're already set up for an LH. Buy them from me and I'll bring them to Carlisle and help you mount them! Lots of tire kickers for these on Craigslist and Facebook.