Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club
  • WTB: Chrysler LHS headlights (HID style)

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#380690  by adu1982
 September 13th, 2019, 5:25 am
Looking to buy a pair of LHS headlights. Now these got to be in great great shape . 9/10 ....i Already have two pairs which I will try to clean as best I can again to see if I can make them.look new enough. Been even pondering on a new aftermarket set, but I'm afraid of their quality in dispersing light.....

Also these have to be the LHS style ones , they have housing projectors like the Special hid headlights, NOT the Concorde base style.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

#380694  by LUNAT1C
 September 13th, 2019, 9:35 am
Just FYI, I do not believe there was ever an HID LHS headlight. They were all halogen projectors.

If they're the same as the Concorde Limited (replaced LHS for 02-04, had quad projector headlights), I'll check my stash. I picked up a set a long time ago planning to yank out the HB projectors to retrofit into my Special housings, and obviously went a different direction. I know they'll need to be cleaned up/polished but I can't remember if anything was broken.
 #380696  by adu1982
 September 13th, 2019, 10:07 am
Thats what I meant...just don't know the lingo, exactly.....I just know they kinda look like the special projector instead of plain regular headlights. The ones in are not too too bad and I fixed the tabs but I don't think the balancer/adjusting screw works....I tried both ways on the screw but they point too far down and they don't move at all....they were like new when I picked them at a yard so they might be aftermarkets themselves and maybe that adjusting screw never even worked right

#380699  by In-trepid
 September 13th, 2019, 12:22 pm
I've done a lot of Special headlight renovation. The adjuster in the middle always gives me problems. Typically I turn it a 1/8 turn and remove the cover on the adjuster. Sometimes the little oval piece is rusted to the screw shaft and I need to soak it with some PB Blaster and clean up the shaft with a Dremel to get it off. Once it moves back and forth on the shaft, the next thing is to get the gear to move on the shaft. This takes more PB Blaster and a little persuasion both in and out while I hold the shaft in place wit the oval piece in a pair of regular pliers opened to the second slot. I've never broken a gear, but I thought I might a few times. Slow and easy with liberal soakings of PB Blaster. When everything loosens up, I run the shaft way out and clean it up with the Dremel. I lube the shaft and gears with some lithium grease, run it in and out a few times, and reinstall the cover. Same for the other one, but it usually isn't froze up with rust. I can only assume that the LHS lights are the same design.
 #380705  by adu1982
 September 13th, 2019, 1:31 pm
I might do that at some point.....but I am so behind with other, stuff I might shell out 200$ first ....I do have the OEM ones still so the plan was to take them apart at some point. They have been in the attic boxed up since august 2015 though ....
Thanks for the info....

#380865  by IS300M
 September 30th, 2019, 4:18 pm
I have a pair of unused aftermarket LHS/Concorde Headlights if you are interested, I even have a set of headlight film for them
 #380868  by Sneke_Eyez
 October 1st, 2019, 7:33 am
IS300M wrote: September 30th, 2019, 4:18 pm I have a pair of unused aftermarket LHS/Concorde Headlights if you are interested, I even have a set of headlight film for them
They are literally brand new - I thought of you, Alex, when I saw them.