• WTB: Driver Front Light Taupe Seat Belt

• Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something
Ocean City 2019 Banner

Membership Banner

Club Members Only may Post an ad to buy or sell something

Moderator: Moderators

#380514  by M-Pressive
 August 28th, 2019, 11:32 am
Looking for a light taupe (very light color) seatbelt for the driver front seat.

It needs to be in good shape with no cracks on the plastic loop area that connects to the B pillar. Mine has a lot of cracks and the seatbelt does not retract. No rips or tears in the belt either.

anyone have one sitting around they want to sell?
 #380545  by M-Pressive
 August 31st, 2019, 6:55 pm
Located!

Will be installing it in the morning.

Thanks Ken!
FalKen liked this
 #380572  by First Lady
 September 3rd, 2019, 7:22 pm
I've been in that car with Keith 3 times since installing the new driver seatbelt - he comments every time he uses it how amazing it is!!! Sometimes it's the little things! :-) Thanks Ken!
FalKen liked this
 #380755  by Cypressdelight
 September 20th, 2019, 8:58 am
I had my front seat belts restored to OEM condition by Safety Restore Inc <service@safetyrestore.com> Send them the whole unit, they replace the webbing to OEM color, refurbish mechanical parts and do a safety test after reconditioning is done. turn around time is normally 7 days and costs approximately $75 per belt. Just some added info to consider.
M-Pressive liked this
 #380758  by First Lady
 September 20th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Cypressdelight wrote: September 20th, 2019, 8:58 am I had my front seat belts restored to OEM condition by Safety Restore Inc <service@safetyrestore.com> Send them the whole unit, they replace the webbing to OEM color, refurbish mechanical parts and do a safety test after reconditioning is done. turn around time is normally 7 days and costs approximately $75 per belt. Just some added info to consider.
Ed - curious...was any of the plastic on what you sent broken? Would it count as a mechanical part? We seem to see SO many that have cracks in the plastic components.
 #380762  by Cypressdelight
 September 20th, 2019, 10:08 pm
None of my plastic was broken and I doubt they would consider plastic as a mechanical part. I'm so pleased with their service that I'm going to have my SUV front belts done this fall.
First Lady liked this